Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this pig seriously spent another 25 quid on a takeaway after a McDonald’s last night snd a food shop today?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Does she work!!!!
She does duck all, all day, every day. Only thing that is working is her finger deleting comments off her Tik Tok!
How very dare you!!! She has had a very draining week and she is very tired, did you not watch her pity party....sorry video this morning!?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How very dare you!!! She has had a very draining week and she is very tired, did you not watch her pity party....sorry video this morning!?! 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 ah yes must be all that hard work watching someone fit her CCTV (ring doorbell) and keeping in contact with her case officer. Probably trying to google how to get rid of her puffy nipples too! That would have taken up all her week! She’s a very tired piggy 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why don't she just leave harpers pizza in the box? When I have a take away pizza I never plate it up or is that just me 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024

01.04 - Pizzas & co. = £25.70 (not including delivery)
03.04 - Slim chickens = £??
05.04 - Steak and eggs (lunch out with friends) - £??
06.04 - The fryery = £22.15 (not including delivery)
14.04 - Airport Burger king breakfast for Harper + Tim Horton's for Aimee = £??
14.04 - KFC = £31.96 (not including delivery)
17.04 - No DUD so could have been a takeaway
19.04 - McDonald’s = £18.42 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee + the 6 nuggets are free on orders over £15)
20.04 - Breakfast at Flannel's - £??
20.04 - Indian = £36.60 (not including delivery)
26.04 - Mcdonald's = £28.19 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee) + £2.59 if she had another large fries or £2.19 for another medium fries
27.04 - Pizzas & co = £25.90 (not including delivery)

Total so far = £188.92

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet Uncle David taught her to squash the sweets down whilst robbing the elderly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DUD tonight - Pizza and Co - yes we know you add extra chillies to the pasta dish big enough for 2 people! What do you want Ehmey? A badge that says im hard, i have extra chillies?

Just when you think she can't possibly get anymore abhorrent.....she then does another TT that surpasses the last slice of bullshit!

DUD last night - Maccies - what happened to the Backup Burger? Or was the one she plated up for H, was the back up burger?? And no way in hell that pile of fries piled on each of the plates just 2 large fries! It was more like 3 packs on each!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg just saw this. Careful Shamey when you’re doing up Harper’s room🤣🤣🤣🤣 might get ones that look just like yours 🤣🤣🤣
---
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024

01.04 - Pizzas & co. = £25.70 (not including delivery)
03.04 - Slim chickens = £??
05.04 - Steak and eggs (lunch out with friends) - £??
06.04 - The fryery = £22.15 (not including delivery)
14.04 - Airport Burger king breakfast for Harper + Tim Horton's for Aimee = £??
14.04 - KFC = £31.96 (not including delivery)
17.04 - No DUD so could have been a takeaway
19.04 - McDonald’s = £18.42 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee + the 6 nuggets are free on orders over £15)
20.04 - Breakfast at Flannel's - £??
20.04 - Indian = £36.60 (not including delivery)
26.04 - Mcdonald's = £28.19 (this includes the justeat service fee and delivery fee) + £2.59 if she had another large fries or £2.19 for another medium fries
27.04 - Pizzas & co = £25.90 (not including delivery)

Total so far = £188.92
And she was in Spain for a week. So god help them if they were at home the whole month wow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get the obsession with takeaways. I would get going out for food more as it’s a sociable thing but the same takeaways constantly is ridiculous. Surely it’d be nice at H’s age to have her in the kitchen and be teaching her how to cook etc. but then of course Aimee couldn’t teach her much!

When I watch my niece and nephew I’ll have them with me doing all sorts - helping me feed the cats, folding washing, baking cakes, obvs fun stuff too, as I imagine I would most of the time with kids unless I was mega busy. The same way my partner will be in the kitchen with me doing jobs whilst I’m cooking. It’s interacting, it’s important! Just shoving her off on her tablet constantly seems so odd considering it’s just them two, they should be close and doing things together, she should be teaching her life skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ha ha ha pizza and Co

So predictable

Honestly it's like shooting fish in a barrel

• Haha
Under her dining table
Brand new cushions
6 that can be seen
She really is a hoarder and that house is bursting at the seams
IMG_5100.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
It really bothers me that she leaves all her lights on, especially when she’s got no blinds on her kitchen window

Reactions: 13
I just follow these threads to keep up with drama i hardly ever comment but you all seem like a genuine great wee community over here. That i would like to be apart from. Iv seen loads of people sharing their own ups and downs and you all gather to cheer then up an rally round to lend a sympathetic ear. Id love to comment more and get to be part of this wee community x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just follow these threads to keep up with drama i hardly ever comment but you all seem like a genuine great wee community over here. That i would like to be apart from. Iv seen loads of people sharing their own ups and downs and you all gather to cheer then up an rally round to lend a sympathetic ear. Id love to comment more and get to be part of this wee community x
This is lovely.
There's always plenty of drama for sure, and welcome❤

• Heart
I don’t get the obsession with takeaways. I would get going out for food more as it’s a sociable thing but the same takeaways constantly is ridiculous. Surely it’d be nice at H’s age to have her in the kitchen and be teaching her how to cook etc. but then of course Aimee couldn’t teach her much!

When I watch my niece and nephew I’ll have them with me doing all sorts - helping me feed the cats, folding washing, baking cakes, obvs fun stuff too, as I imagine I would most of the time with kids unless I was mega busy. The same way my partner will be in the kitchen with me doing jobs whilst I’m cooking. It’s interacting, it’s important! Just shoving her off on her tablet constantly seems so odd considering it’s just them two, they should be close and doing things together, she should be teaching her life skills.
Aimee's behaviour re Harper really has me questioning if her daughter is neurodivergant and she struggles to do basic things? Look at how she has to ask her what she wants for tea, how she has to plate up her food etc, it's just bizarre imo for a child who isn't neurodovergant to be so specific re food everyday.

Aimee implied in her sat am vlog that her week re family stuff had been hard, that made me wonder if she meant Harpers behaviour is getting harder to manage? I'm not making excuses for Aimee's behaviour, but I do just wonder if Harper is becoming more challenging to manage.

If the kid is neurodovergant, feeding her takeaways and.crap all week certainly isn't going to help either of them. Neither is never taking her anywhere other than shops and over stimulating her. It's bizarre and doesn't make sense. Being a parent means parenting a child, saying no to them, not letting them rule the house, being a parent means looking after your child's health, playing out, walking, excercising.

Everything that kid does is home centric which is like being in prison! England is an island surrounded by beaches and sea, I don't understand why the child is only allowed to go shopping to Liverpool but isn't allowed to go play at the beach, to go walking, cycling near a beach or a park.

Why doesn't she take her to her sisters at Blackpool? Massive fun and beach?

There is certainly something not right with one of them? Both of them? It's bizarre how they live in a box all week only to venture out for more food and then spend half the week ordering chemically infused takeaway junk food? What am I missing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Welcome 🤗
---
DUD tonight - Pizza and Co - yes we know you add extra chillies to the pasta dish big enough for 2 people! What do you want Ehmey? A badge that says im hard, i have extra chillies?

Just when you think she can't possibly get anymore abhorrent.....she then does another TT that surpasses the last slice of bullshit!

DUD last night - Maccies - what happened to the Backup Burger? Or was the one she plated up for H, was the back up burger?? And no way in hell that pile of fries piled on each of the plates just 2 large fries! It was more like 3 packs on each!
The grease off that pasta 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.