Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched yesterday’s primark haul. Best part of £100, couldn’t do an exact figure as a couple of things she had no idea on the price. That says everything doesn’t it, price is irrelevant just throw it in the basket!

Other thoughts - How many pairs of pyjamas does one person need?! H didn’t need a new weekend bag just because she’s still using the Stitch one but now likes hello kitty. FFS, where is teaching her the value of money there?! That tacky cow print mirror 🤢 Another makeup/toiletry bag, they don’t bleeping go anywhere to need one toiletry bag never mind the 100’s she’s buying.

Reactions: 21
Some body tell me for the love of god where do all her red onions go!?! Never seen someone buy so many onions and never use them in her meals!!....I need to know peeps!! 🤣🤣🤣.

Another day more spending, more chocolate and treats.....maybe try a wee bit for fruit every now and again love might do you MH the world of good!! 🤯🤯
Never seen someone go through so much coffee that apparently still uses her coffee machine 🤥

Reactions: 12
Just leaving this here......

I'm think there is someone on the scene a possible d3.

Stalker gate has happened twice before both times while she was trying to get the attention of d1 and d2.

Very vague with her plans when normally she can't wait to brag what she's doing and shows clips.

Dresses a little better than she normally does by her standards. When she's a single Pringle it's just Kia track suits.

H has a new Saturday activity..... that's a new one!!! Also confused how that works when h is only home every other weekend.

She's been missing a lot lately and once's again we've seen this pattern of behaviour before.

Vav was sprouting she doesn't want a relationship and going into details why etc.... which frenemies do when they are jealous.

This munter can't hold her water so we will know soon enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She’s keeping me busy today! More of that fluff tit, just what she needs more empty calories. I wonder does she ever put her hand in her pocket and pay for an order from them. Doubtful.

Reactions: 11
So that was the two exciting things - collabs with Northumberland Candles and the fluff shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Pizza & co.

Takeaways to be are a treat, having them as often as they do isnt a treat.

Reactions: 16
Let's take a moment to celebrate Hamper moving on to " grown up pizza "
Ffs😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yay I was right in takeaway bingo...is my prize marshmallow fluff and a candle? 🤣

In all seriousness though....how can her arse lickers think this amount of takeaways is normal? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with this and I also believe she posted those pics of her car. I think she has realised she has to go down the same route as the Beckinator and bait the hate cos without it her income from TikTok would be unsustainable. God help her if she actually had to go back to working in a shop and earn an honest wage!!
I might be wrong but I reckon the fall out from #beefgate massively boosted her paycheck 🤣
THIS !💯 As a voyeur of life ..I people watch 😂 You can see the era of these tik tok ‘creators’ is coming to an end . Everything goes out of fashion .. and they are .. and I’m living for it 💯👏🏻

Reactions: 12
So she's teaching Harper the value of money by telling her to stuff more sweets into a sweet tub from Tescos! Seriously! The mind boggles! And aimee looked so proud and serious that she'd taught her daughter a life lesson! 😳🙄😳🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs😳
Yeah and still only getting 2 slices to start but then got another one.....kids pizza isn't enough so 3 slices of the "grown up" one....make it make sense 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Ffs😳
She’s only moved her on to ‘grown up pizza’ so she can scoff some!! See how she left some behind for herself. Greedy heffer!!

• Haha
Why does she do a bleeping taste test every time we have seen you eat the same penne pasta so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.