Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
The actual state of her🤢
She needs throwing head first inot a vat of sheep dip!
Why can't she see what she's become over the past couple of years?
I'm literally lost for words lately.
Sat there, daily, stuffing its face, repugnant, repulsive, nauseating, none of it cuts it anymore to describe her.
Seriously Shamless, find some self respect you're a mess!
Exactly this. She is the semi middle class version of Waynetta Slob.

Reactions: 6

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Because it just proves the point that her hunz are there purely for the DRAMA.. and I do think that a lot of this "trolling" just doesn't happen, or it is Aimless herself on multiple accounts. I think a lot of her followers are bought.

And that mummy to one, has she piped up? Or does she just get minge twinge when there's a troll? I do honestly think it's aimless herself! I bet she couldn't comment as the same time as Aimless was broadcasting a live 😉
EXACTLY 😏

• Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
And I've just had a thought. Andy will automatically have shared parental responsibility for Harold, because the laws changed early 2000s. If you have a child born after a certain date, the father gets shared custody basically. Where you have to ask their permission for a lot of things, taking them out the country etc. He could keep her at his house and there's nothing she could do. So why would he be fighting for shared custody?

Not getting at anyone, genuine question. And if people know them so well, they'll be able to answer surely?
My step children were born around that time , we went to hell and back trying to get custody ex wife basically like shameless . SS were having none of it and always favoured the mother . It was only when she up and left them we got them, we went through solicitors and all sorts their dad couldn’t just keep them , we tried everything but SS always and her solicitors always stepped in . We could of been badly advised with incorrect information, but it certainly wasn’t the case for us xx

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just read a post about someone contacting the school to ask why a member of staff would be following Aimless. And I believe them. Schools shouldn't have kids/parents on social media until that child/person has no connection to the school. She just blocks when her lies are exposed, so I believe that too!
No this is in England and Wales, with equal PR you can't change names without both being in agreement. It relates to things such as medical issues, education and also prevents one parent leaving the country with the child. It doesn't relate to contact and residency
Yes hence why I said I was glad I did it before the law changed. It was either 2002 or 2003 that Parental rights changed for fathers named on the birth certificate.

Even if the court grants these orders, the other parent can break them with not much comeback/enforcement. They just have to seek legal advice all over again.

I don't deal with family law thank god it's a headache and expensive!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My step children were born around that time , we went to hell and back trying to get custody ex wife basically like shameless . SS were having none of it and always favoured the mother . It was only when she up and left them we got them, we went through solicitors and all sorts their dad couldn’t just keep them , we tried everything but SS always and her solicitors always stepped in . We could of been badly advised with incorrect information, but it certainly wasn’t the case for us xx
The law changed in either 2002 or 2003. My son was born before both of those dates, so it didn't apply to him. So if you were named on the birth cert from then on it gave the father equal parental rights. It's a bizarre system because even if you are legally granted rights, the other person can break them and there doesn't seem to be much to enforce the ruling. They nearly always favour the mother in cases. You know it's bad if children are removed from the birth mother. They also stopped legal aid for child access cases so a lot of people couldn't afford the process

• Heart

lovetogossip77

I definitely think she does that too. She needs the drama for her views because without it she’d have been cancelled months ago for being a boring bitch.

I do believe this is the beginning of the end now CC has opened the doors for people who know her to speak out.
what is cc ?

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Are you in Scotland? Because maybe the laws are different?

I don't know the ins and outs of parental laws, I just remember being relieved that the laws changed a few years after my oldest son was born, because his father is a total waste of space and it would have killed me to have been forced to give him any rights. I was safe because he was born before the date the law changed, despite him being on the birth certificate. I even changed my son's name and he went crazy, but there was nothing he could do 🤪
No this is in England and Wales, with equal PR you can't change names without both being in agreement. It relates to things such as medical issues, education and also prevents one parent leaving the country with the child. It doesn't relate to contact and residency

Reactions: 5