Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Could someone please tell me what CC is and how I can see it please. Apologies if it’s been asked before but I can’t seem to find what it stands for

Reactions: 7

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I think they said they knew her through a very recent ex i.e Dave "David" ...🤔

Is it the same person who outed D2 at the very beginning I wonder?! Because Aimless was showing snippets of him then bam! A video went up revealing his identity and she was forced to show him 🤣
That Kat ?? Maybe!!

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
I was having a bit of a low moment regarding the loss of my babies and thinking about Aimee and how quickly she bounced back. Call me a bitch but anyone else think she had a termination rather than a miscarriage?
Sorry to hear you're feeling low 😞
I honestly don't think she was pregnant at all , if you had a horrendous pregnancy and didn't want any more wouldn't you make sure 100 percent wouldn't get pregnant again .she nearly 40 not 14
I know I would. She did it to hold on to d2 imo 😁x

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I find it so unbelievable that where it’s crossed her mind that harper might want steak and there is only one steak, she is freaking out about how to get another one rather than doing the standard mum thing of letting harper have the steak and aimless having something else.

I refuse to believe she doesn’t have enough food in for one of her make do teas, she is just being that selfish bastard where she won’t let harper have something if she can’t have any.

AIMLESS DOESNT SHARE FOOD
But she bought 2 steaks from M&S, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6