Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The transition video. ...the music !
Shes still riled up at D2 lol
God she's obsessive

Reactions: 16
She reminds me of some creepy haunted doll the way she slowly turn her head around with a creepy ass smile on her face 🫣 wtf is that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Vag starting off strong - new hair to show up Ehmey’s scraggy mop. Big massive doughnut to make her look greedy AF and bloat her ready for tonight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Are they staying at The Dilly Hotel? £300 for an overnight stay, I hope the brand is paying for the hotel!!

And what a surprise, she doesn't look like she is wearing any of the outfits she pulled off her bedroom floor to wear tonight! 🙄

She is still bad at the transitions isnt she? Get over it Ehmey. D2 isn't bothered about you, doesn't miss you and definately doesn't want you back!!! 🤢

Vav has shown her up again, slinky dress, lovely makeup and great hair....Ehmey looks like the dowdy older sister! 😀

As the saying goes "it doesn't matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her shite!"

Attachments

• 50.7 KB
    • Sick
    • Haha
    Reactions: 9
    There's a TT account that tells stories about divorces
    One story was the mum kept the daughter safe,making sure she went to school, ate properly,didn't buy her too much ,put rules and boundaries in place .Dad wanted to be the daughters friend ,letting her eat what she wanted, do what she wanted, stay off school etc He always put other women first
    Upshot was ,aged 15 ,daughter was in court as dad let her drink have friends over etc without supervising them. She got in his car, full of drink and nearly killed herself and her 2 friends
    She was put on house arrest for a year at mums ,turned her life round and is now training to be a chef. She said she needed a parent who loved her enough to say no and give her boundaries A parent who would tell her drinking every day isn't the adult thing to do. She no longer talks to her dad

Reminded me of Harper so much

• Sad
    Reactions: 25
    Aimee looks terrible with makeup on why cant she see it!!! Ages her

Reactions: 18
    Another night for the drag queen Aimless! She's absolutely rancid 🤢 no wonder she can't keep a fella. The way she eye fucks the camera 🤣🤣

• Sick
    Reactions: 13
    What riles me is there's no mention of Leah Smith from this plastic scouser.
    Everyone on tiktok is devastated and then there's this trollop.
    I cried my eyes out thinking about that poor girl and her family last night, what an amazing young lady Leah was and how strong she was💛

• Heart
    • Sad
    Reactions: 15
    Are they staying at The Dilly Hotel? £300 for an overnight stay, I hope the brand is paying for the hotel!!

And what a surprise, she doesn't look like she is wearing any of the outfits she pulled off her bedroom floor to wear tonight! 🙄

She is still bad at the transitions isnt she? Get over it Ehmey. D2 isn't bothered about you, doesn't miss you and definately doesn't want you back!!! 🤢

Vav has shown her up again, slinky dress, lovely makeup and great hair....Ehmey looks like the dowdy older sister! 😀

As the saying goes "it doesn't matter how good she looks, somebody, somewhere is sick of her shite!"
    Imagine if your side profile was like the concord and your ears like a pixie and you advertise both on your tik tok account 😂😂 Her own profile doing her dirty 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Imagine if your side profile was like the concord and your ears like a pixie and you advertise both on your tik tok account 😂😂 Her own profile doing her dirty 🤣
    I was going to say, the side profile isn't your best Aimless hun

King Charles theme is strong in this family....fingers and ears 😏🫣

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    1000015167.jpg

I'll give 1k and a joint of white beef to anyone who knows anyone else who puts lipstick on like this 😲

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 27
    Make up is supposed to make u look better, enhance features, on Aimless she makes herself look manly

• Haha
    Reactions: 19
    Butthole calling it a work trip is a massive stretch, what work is actually being done 🤔 It’s just a jolly

Reactions: 14
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.