Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she is raging inside 😂
Trying to act all normal but you know she just wants to set up her ring light, grab a teddy and just cry 😂 she is raging because even though woe is me has gone (for now) the damage has been done

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t give permission to use her vids? But it’s ok to use pics of her kid then I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I had a nose on her insta, from some quick detective work I’ve managed to find her address and know what school her daughter goes too. Why on earth is this out for anyone to see. A huge safeguarding issue!
Scary that can be found,a comment the other day asked her to show Harper,I mean that's totally weird behaviour .One of her huns answered for her which annoys me,I've noticed that even innocent questions are jumped on by her huns.Nasty bunch they are .

Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought she’s lying about her Mental Health issues (anxiety etc) but I actually think she is very mentally unwell.

Reactions: 16
How the duck can she eat so many eggs after they almost killed her. She’s so full of tit. And she’s Vag’s plus 1 again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot understand why you would go to the trouble of finding a video about Caroline Flack and using it to almost validate the situation you are in.

Basically insinuating that If it doesn't stop she could take her own life. That these trolls are so relentless that that's where it could be heading.

I'm sorry but at what point do you think perhaps I need to quit this "job", delete all social media and get a job to support my daughter correctly.
No amount of money or "stardom" from being a tik tokker should make you want that over protecting your child and your mental health.

Oh and encourage your mother and sister to join knowing full well they will also get trolled (or discussed on here).

Reactions: 20
We’ve flown through this thread, what a week it’s been for crowded butthole 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.