Thislittlepiggy_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is a calorie counting/weight loss account on instagram, who has had quite a lot to say in the past about other instagram accounts, insta huns, influencers, Tattle and Slimming World. Her following is at 13K. I think she mainly uses Nutracheck though she doesn't seem to be in weightloss mode at the moment.

I've noticed she's becoming very fond of a freebie and not too quick to declare it as an AD or as a discount code that will benefit her, if ever.

She does irritate me sometimes, especially going on and on about her boyfriend, but on a whole I don't mind her. Curious what others think if you know of her?

She does my head in! She thinks she better then everyone and thinks she's a model but she really is just a pig 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s upset about this thread!!! I used to like her & found her very inspiring, quite opinionated but I overlooked that as I found her weight-loss posts/stories etc helpful but now she hardly posts anything about that, plenty of excuses as to why such as enjoying life which I understand but plenty of time to put adverts up etc which are boring & very typical of an InstaHun!!

There I said it Hannah!!!

Reactions: 2
Didn't take long for a rant to go up....always works a treat, starting a thread to weed out the bullshitters and who read/engage with tattle 😘 would she like to reveal which account belongs to her? Seeing as she tells it as it is 😄

“Don’t care” - but goes on about it. How do people know they have a thread about them without googling themselves?

Reactions: 3
“Don’t care” - but goes on about it. How do people know they have a thread about them without googling themselves?
Because she's prob been hoping for a thread for a long time 😂 I feel like everything has to be about her.. I don't know who she sees in the mirror because I can promise her it's not what we are seeing, yes she's lost weight, but she doesn't look amazing for losing 6 stone she said she has lost

She's deffo been waiting for this moment all her life 🤣 I'll put money on her having a tattle account and being an avid user. Her reaction is ridiculous

She can sulk all she wants. She hasn't lost any weight in a long time, I'd say it's the opposite and she's gaining. She can filter her pics all she wants, we all know our angles. She's been non stop shovelling shite in her gob for months and it shows. She's only pissed because she knows it's true

I love the moon faced death stare she does down the camera 🥴 bloody hell her poor bloke, it must be like living with Annie Wilkes in that film Misery

• Haha
She's deffo been waiting for this moment all her life 🤣 I'll put money on her having a tattle account and being an avid user. Her reaction is ridiculous

She can sulk all she wants. She hasn't lost any weight in a long time, I'd say it's the opposite and she's gaining. She can filter her pics all she wants, we all know our angles. She's been non stop shovelling shite in her gob for months and it shows. She's only pissed because she knows it's true

I love the moon faced death stare she does down the camera 🥴 bloody hell her poor bloke, it must be like living with Annie Wilkes in that film Misery
He isnt much of a catch 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’re gonna cause a rage with this comment when she checks in to see the latest gossip on her!!! You little bully!! 😂

I do agree though! He also doesn’t seem as in to her as she is him!!
I thought the same, she's obsessed but he looks like he ent to fussed, plus he looks like her dad, I have nothing against people that are older together, but it just doesn't look right 😂😂

She's stamping around like Miss Trunchbull. It's so embarrassing. There wasn't anything bad said about her, she clearly couldn't wait to kick off. She loves a row, you can see it in her mean little piggy eyes. I bet she's a right witch no wonder she's got no mates

FYI Hannah, you aren't in weight loss mode if you are not actively tracking your calories, and you're just cramming your fat hole with everything you can get your hands on. That isn't a bad thing, it's just the truth, so no need to get so offended.

You do not label your ADs correctly. If you mention something that has been gifted to you, or you gain money from a discount code, it should be labelled as an AD or an affiliate link every single time, for as long as the code is active, or 12 months after the gift. Maybe the ASA can decide? They make the rules after all.

She hates slimming world, but she has literally turned into a wanker with a spice code 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her friend also showed her the thread? Saying she isn't a bully but her friend is on here, so does that make your friend a bully?

• Haha
Her friend also showed her the thread? Saying she isn't a bully but her friend is on here, so does that make your friend a bully?
Ohhhhh that old chestnut🤣🤣🤣

My FrIeNd ShOwEd Me 😏 (she wrote a sentence like that on her post and I could have died for her) what is she 12???

Bullshit. They're all on here sucking up the gossip.

And if her "mate" showed her, that makes her a right bleep in my eyes

Ohhhhh that old chestnut🤣🤣🤣

My FrIeNd ShOwEd Me 😏 (she wrote a sentence like that on her post and I could have died for her) what is she 12???

Bullshit. They're all on here sucking up the gossip.

And if her "mate" showed her, that makes her a right bleep in my eyes
I hope her 'mate' comments

I thought the same, she's obsessed but he looks like he ent to fussed, plus he looks like her dad, I have nothing against people that are older together, but it just doesn't look right 😂😂
LOL def a one sided love that. Nobody has to publicly declare their love like that everyday online unless they are trying to convince themselves. Congrats you got a BF

• Haha