Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's deffo been waiting for this moment all her life 🤣 I'll put money on her having a tattle account and being an avid user. Her reaction is ridiculous

She can sulk all she wants. She hasn't lost any weight in a long time, I'd say it's the opposite and she's gaining. She can filter her pics all she wants, we all know our angles. She's been non stop shovelling shite in her gob for months and it shows. She's only pissed because she knows it's true

I love the moon faced death stare she does down the camera 🥴 bloody hell her poor bloke, it must be like living with Annie Wilkes in that film Misery
He isnt much of a catch 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Don’t care” - but goes on about it. How do people know they have a thread about them without googling themselves?

Reactions: 3
Lol sharing Tattle publicly always drives people here to join in 🤣

Like I've said from the start, SHE is on here and has an account - 100%! So false! Screenshot that Hannah 🙄

If I had sent her a nice inbox giving her a heads up that she's not labelling her ads and aff links correctly, I would have got a bitch reply then probably a few sarcastic stories on her Instagram, judging from her reaction about this thread. She's not the person she pretends to be.

Get over yourself Hannah and grow up
watch more people flood in who agree with all these messages.
yes she would of bitten back at you. I found her twitter and her tweets are horrible some of them. Always mentioning celebs and saying something nasty about them, typical troll but karma got her.
Complaining to starbucks they ruined her bday cos she couldnt get a banana drink. Get a grip LOL

how childish are these “pass it on”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2

sickofem

Chatty Member
She’s upset about this thread!!! I used to like her & found her very inspiring, quite opinionated but I overlooked that as I found her weight-loss posts/stories etc helpful but now she hardly posts anything about that, plenty of excuses as to why such as enjoying life which I understand but plenty of time to put adverts up etc which are boring & very typical of an InstaHun!!

There I said it Hannah!!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's deffo been waiting for this moment all her life 🤣 I'll put money on her having a tattle account and being an avid user. Her reaction is ridiculous

She can sulk all she wants. She hasn't lost any weight in a long time, I'd say it's the opposite and she's gaining. She can filter her pics all she wants, we all know our angles. She's been non stop shovelling shite in her gob for months and it shows. She's only pissed because she knows it's true

I love the moon faced death stare she does down the camera 🥴 bloody hell her poor bloke, it must be like living with Annie Wilkes in that film Misery

• Haha
She’s literally sitting on here to read these posts! She’s put a sympathy post up in the Nutracheck group and put screen shots of posts on here that were posted 18 minutes before!!!
How can she be admin of that group if she isn’t even counting calories? 18mins LOL, she is definitely sitting and watching. She has nothing else to do as spends her time eating or at a market

• Haha
I only found her on Insta through a fb group that she’s an admin for & she’s not as bitchy in her comments on there, seemed very friendly & helpful so I followed her on Insta & initially thought she was inspiring but then gradually she seemed to change, i get that life & memories come first but she can’t get bitchy about people asking for updates when the whole reason she has so many followers in the first place was due to her weightloss journey!! They didn’t start following her for any other reason did they 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she thinks she is some sort of celebrity. Like the followers have gone to her head so she can shoot her fat mouth off about controversial things. Just embarrassing and shes been exposed for the truth and now disappeared after her first aggressive reaction to this page to start LOL . She has been on “6stone lost” for well over a year, so aint losing anything.

• Haha

Baconloverx

You’re gonna cause a rage with this comment when she checks in to see the latest gossip on her!!! You little bully!! 😂

I do agree though! He also doesn’t seem as in to her as she is him!!
I thought the same, she's obsessed but he looks like he ent to fussed, plus he looks like her dad, I have nothing against people that are older together, but it just doesn't look right 😂😂

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's stamping around like Miss Trunchbull. It's so embarrassing. There wasn't anything bad said about her, she clearly couldn't wait to kick off. She loves a row, you can see it in her mean little piggy eyes. I bet she's a right bitch no wonder she's got no mates

FYI Hannah, you aren't in weight loss mode if you are not actively tracking your calories, and you're just cramming your fat hole with everything you can get your hands on. That isn't a bad thing, it's just the truth, so no need to get so offended.

You do not label your ADs correctly. If you mention something that has been gifted to you, or you gain money from a discount code, it should be labelled as an AD or an affiliate link every single time, for as long as the code is active, or 12 months after the gift. Maybe the ASA can decide? They make the rules after all.

She hates slimming world, but she has literally turned into a wanker with a spice code 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Baconloverx

Her friend also showed her the thread? Saying she isn't a bully but her friend is on here, so does that make your friend a bully?

• Haha
No I didn't know about the lip filler either. She is not a girls girl at all. So snide on the quiet. Probably very envious of slim, pretty girls. Clearly doesn't support everyone on all different "plans" if she holds these views. What a liar 🤣
Glad she has been exposed as certainly no weightloss role model. Think this is the end of fatpiggy and why she has disappeared LOL

Reactions: 1
Oh dear how lame 🙈 I'm sure multi millionaire Shazza cares what Hannahhhh the pig from Basingstoke, has to say about her face 🤣

It wouldn't surprise me if someone came on here and shared a few bitchy messages they've been sent from her
Didn’t realise she had lip filler either. I thought she didnt agree with the “cheat ways” to improve yourself. How can she slag off people having weight loss surgery to better themseleves when she had lip filler to “better” herself.

Reactions: 1