Thislittlepiggy_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like she has deleted her account LOL. Thought she wasn’t bothered
She will be back she is just sulking. Probably scared I'll send some screenshots to the ASA 🙄

She's been called out and she doesn't like it. She's actually the bully on Instagram. She hides behind her arse lickers. Quick enough to screenshot things and mouth off about people. She knows I'm correct in what I've said and she 100% has an account on here, so not only is she putting on weight and lying about it, she's also a hypocrite 🙃

She will be back she is just sulking. Probably scared I'll send some screenshots to the ASA 🙄

She's been called out and she doesn't like it. She's actually the bully on Instagram. She hides behind her arse lickers. Quick enough to screenshot things and mouth off about people. She knows I'm correct in what I've said and she 100% has an account on here, so not only is she putting on weight and lying about it, she's also a hypocrite 🙃
I can still see her account, no posts or stories today though! She’s definitely sulking! So much for not caring!!

Reactions: 1
I can still see her account, no posts or stories today though! She’s definitely sulking! So much for not caring!!
She doesn't care that much she put up an edited, filtered (crap) transformation pic with a childish bullshit caption response, changed her profile pic and did about 20 rants 😄🙄 silly girl!

• Haha
It’s the silence that’s making me chuckle.
This thread has been a long time coming.

Reactions: 3
It’s the silence that’s making me chuckle.
This thread has been a long time coming.
She's become progressively ruder and more cocky the more followers she's gained

Her reaction and the speed she found her own thread told me everything I needed to know 🤪

She's become progressively ruder and more cocky the more followers she's gained

Her reaction and the speed she found her own thread told me everything I needed to know 🤪
Your so right. Shes the biggest witch, especially about slagging off people who lose weight and the way . Anyone who gets surgery or does slimming world etc. she bashes. She has promoted shakes

Your so right. Shes the biggest witch, especially about slagging off people who lose weight and the way . Anyone who gets surgery or does slimming world etc. she bashes. She has promoted shakes
She will promote anything if it's free 🤣

Yet tries to make out she supports people on all sorts of plans 🙄 she's that jealous witch that will say something nice to your face, then be side eyeing you chatting tit about you. People who have to state that they are "nice" very rarely are IMO

She will promote anything if it's free 🤣

Yet tries to make out she supports people on all sorts of plans 🙄 she's that jealous witch that will say something nice to your face, then be side eyeing you chatting tit about you. People who have to state that they are "nice" very rarely are IMO
Yes always in it for a free gift. Or getting people to sign up to credit agreements so she gets £15 fees for getting them to sign up. No morals whatsoever.
She complains her engagement is tit, but her content is tit which is why nobody engages LOL

• Haha
I only found her on Insta through a fb group that she’s an admin for & she’s not as bitchy in her comments on there, seemed very friendly & helpful so I followed her on Insta & initially thought she was inspiring but then gradually she seemed to change, i get that life & memories come first but she can’t get bitchy about people asking for updates when the whole reason she has so many followers in the first place was due to her weightloss journey!! They didn’t start following her for any other reason did they 🤷🏻‍♀️

I only found her on Insta through a fb group that she’s an admin for & she’s not as bitchy in her comments on there, seemed very friendly & helpful so I followed her on Insta & initially thought she was inspiring but then gradually she seemed to change, i get that life & memories come first but she can’t get bitchy about people asking for updates when the whole reason she has so many followers in the first place was due to her weightloss journey!! They didn’t start following her for any other reason did they 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she thinks she is some sort of celebrity. Like the followers have gone to her head so she can shoot her fat mouth off about controversial things. Just embarrassing and shes been exposed for the truth and now disappeared after her first aggressive reaction to this page to start LOL . She has been on “6stone lost” for well over a year, so aint losing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's wrote a post on that about this page also 🙄 thought she wasn't bothered about this page but has been crying since she seen it, refreshing the page (hello hannah 👋) so what we have wrote here is all the trust! Stop trying to get sympathy from people, when let's me honest she's a total bitxh and is quick enough so slag other people off.

She's no better than the slimming world huns she dislikes so much..., sat at home gaining weight, then lying about it on instagram by editing her pics and flogging a spice code 🤣

I'm sure she'll be back with her "transformation" 🙄

She's no better than the slimming world huns she dislikes so much..., sat at home gaining weight, then lying about it on instagram by editing her pics and flogging a spice code 🤣

I'm sure she'll be back with her "transformation" 🙄
Never seen such over filtered pics! She craves the attention clearly and wants to be popular if posting about this page. I would be embarrassed not t elling people. What group is it?

Never seen such over filtered pics! She craves the attention clearly and wants to be popular if posting about this page. I would be embarrassed not t elling people. What group is it?

She’s literally sitting on here to read these posts! She’s put a sympathy post up in the Nutracheck group and put screen shots of posts on here that were posted 18 minutes before!!!

• Haha
She’s literally sitting on here to read these posts! She’s put a sympathy post up in the Nutracheck group and put screen shots of posts on here that were posted 18 minutes before!!!
How can she be admin of that group if she isn’t even counting calories? 18mins LOL, she is definitely sitting and watching. She has nothing else to do as spends her time eating or at a market

• Haha
Lol sharing Tattle publicly always drives people here to join in 🤣

Like I've said from the start, SHE is on here and has an account - 100%! So false! Screenshot that Hannah 🙄

If I had sent her a nice inbox giving her a heads up that she's not labelling her ads and aff links correctly, I would have got a witch reply then probably a few sarcastic stories on her Instagram, judging from her reaction about this thread. She's not the person she pretends to be.

Get over yourself Hannah and grow up

Lol sharing Tattle publicly always drives people here to join in 🤣

Like I've said from the start, SHE is on here and has an account - 100%! So false! Screenshot that Hannah 🙄

If I had sent her a nice inbox giving her a heads up that she's not labelling her ads and aff links correctly, I would have got a witch reply then probably a few sarcastic stories on her Instagram, judging from her reaction about this thread. She's not the person she pretends to be.

Get over yourself Hannah and grow up
watch more people flood in who agree with all these messages.
yes she would of bitten back at you. I found her twitter and her tweets are horrible some of them. Always mentioning celebs and saying something nasty about them, typical troll but karma got her.
Complaining to starbucks they ruined her bday cos she couldnt get a banana drink. Get a grip LOL

how childish are these “pass it on”

Attachments

• Wow