Thislittlepiggy_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch more people flood in who agree with all these messages.
yes she would of bitten back at you. I found her twitter and her tweets are horrible some of them. Always mentioning celebs and saying something nasty about them, typical troll but karma got her.
Complaining to starbucks they ruined her bday cos she couldnt get a banana drink. Get a grip LOL

how childish are these “pass it on”
Grab some screenshots and post them on here if you can before she deletes or hides them 🤣 it actually doesn't shock me now after seeing her over the top reaction. I would have been quite surprised before

ETA just saw them... girls support girls eh Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Grab some screenshots and post them on here if you can before she deletes or hides them 🤣 it actually doesn't shock me now after seeing her over the top reaction. I would have been quite surprised before

ETA just saw them... girls support girls eh Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is literally refreshing this thread, as within 3 mins her account is private and I cannot see her tweets anymore LOL. Morning Hannah.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is literally refreshing this thread, as within 3 mins her account is private and I cannot see her tweets anymore LOL. Morning Hannah.
Oh dear how lame 🙈 I'm sure multi millionaire Shazza cares what Hannahhhh the pig from Basingstoke, has to say about her face 🤣

It wouldn't surprise me if someone came on here and shared a few bitchy messages they've been sent from her

Oh dear how lame 🙈 I'm sure multi millionaire Shazza cares what Hannahhhh the pig from Basingstoke, has to say about her face 🤣

It wouldn't surprise me if someone came on here and shared a few bitchy messages they've been sent from her
Didn’t realise she had lip filler either. I thought she didnt agree with the “cheat ways” to improve yourself. How can she slag off people having weight loss surgery to better themseleves when she had lip filler to “better” herself.

Didn’t realise she had lip filler either. I thought she didnt agree with the “cheat ways” to improve yourself. How can she slag off people having weight loss surgery to better themseleves when she had lip filler to “better” herself.
No I didn't know about the lip filler either. She is not a girls girl at all. So snide on the quiet. Probably very envious of slim, pretty girls. Clearly doesn't support everyone on all different "plans" if she holds these views. What a liar 🤣

No I didn't know about the lip filler either. She is not a girls girl at all. So snide on the quiet. Probably very envious of slim, pretty girls. Clearly doesn't support everyone on all different "plans" if she holds these views. What a liar 🤣
Glad she has been exposed as certainly no weightloss role model. Think this is the end of fatpiggy and why she has disappeared LOL

Ooo she's posted it all over the nutracheck Facebook page with print screens 😂😂 she must be pissed!

• Haha
Ooo she's posted it all over the nutracheck Facebook page with print screens 😂😂 she must be pissed!
I've also heard she has blocked alot of members, she doesn't even know if they are on here or not, some people are not happy

• Haha
Which is a silly move as people will see it and come to look, and probs join in LOL. So many seen how fake she is

I've also heard she has blocked alot of members, she doesn't even know if they are on here or not, some people are not happy
Blocked them on Instagram?

LOL she is no longer admin of that group. Was she removed? Wish I could still see her twitter

Why is she posting her personal business to the nutracheck page?

So by blocking people randomly, she's basically sending the message that she's never liked them and that she suspects them 🤣🤣🤣 stupid cow

She is driving people to tattle 😂😂 no longer an admin? Clearly reading as she's justifying herself on the page too about blocking people!

She is driving people to tattle 😂😂 no longer an admin? Clearly reading as she's justifying herself on the page too about blocking people!
she cant be admin when she doesnt use the app to track anymore. Hypocrite. She wants the attention, gets none from her dracula looking bf

• Haha
So has having a thread on here really stopped her posting do we think? 🤪

Just goes to show there's truth in what we've said on here. She's a liar and a fraud. And deffo had a tattle account

Can’t moan about tattle if you also use it, and looking at those tweets, she was happy to put those comments into public view.

Can’t moan about tattle if you also use it, and looking at those tweets, she was happy to put those comments into public view.
At least by her not using her fatpig account she aint getting freebies from brands or commission for selling rank products

Think she's laying low as she posted a recent pic of herself to nutracheck and said shes gained a fair bit of weight back 🙈