Thisgirlcanrunfar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not running related but if you don’t want your dog to piss in your house, spend the time house training your dog to not piss in your house 🙄

Reactions: 4
Not running related but if you don’t want your dog to piss in your house, spend the time house training your dog to not piss in your house 🙄
This. I don’t understand why she hasn’t bothered to house train it. She’s been moaning since day 1.

Reactions: 1
This. I don’t understand why she hasn’t bothered to house train it. She’s been moaning since day 1.
I know, I was tempted to DM her and explain how to toilet train a dog, it's not that hard, but it doesn't involve spending time away from your phone and with your dog.

Ahh I really want to like her but somethings just off for me. Posting photos of parents in soft play was the final straw for me. Really inappropriate and downright nasty with the comments. I do feel terribly for her about her poor dog, and she seems to be a lovely neighbour to the elderly gentleman. You wouldn’t find many people willing to regularly help out as she does, so fair play there.

I think Jemma means well, wants to help people, and is a kind person but she comes across as quite naieve at times and unaware of her privilege. I like that she stands up for people, however sometimes her opinions come across the wrong way. The friendship with Kelly seems a bit odd to me, and wonder if Kelly is just using her for insta gain.

I do wonder if she has some form of learning difficulty or similar or her personality is just bizarre

I do wonder if she has some form of learning difficulty or similar or her personality is just bizarre
Wow, that's a little harsh. She may be a bit quirky but aren't we all at times? It's be a boring place if we were all normal. 🤷

I think Jemma means well, wants to help people, and is a kind person but she comes across as quite naieve at times and unaware of her privilege. I like that she stands up for people, however sometimes her opinions come across the wrong way. The friendship with Kelly seems a bit odd to me, and wonder if Kelly is just using her for insta gain.
I think Jemma wants to help people, but only if it’s to her advantage.

I’ve thought similar. She acts like a very sheltered teenager, incredibly naive, makes a massive deal out of something she doesn’t understand. Like the locks on a bridge when she went away with Fiona.

She is kind in some ways, but the way she treats some people is mean. Calling the coffee shop she worked in ‘God’s waiting room’ and complaining it was full of old people, but is happy to take Cyril shopping. Photos her fruit salad to moan weekly, rather than telling her MIL she is no longer losing weight and would quite like the same dessert as others. Her MIL is literally going to more effort to give her something else.

Reactions: 5
So is this holiday she's planning on her own again?
Also, did anyone notice she tagged the cake, from her old job at the coffee shop. You know, the one she slagged off for ending her employment via text and was full of old people??

Argh bless, she's posted her workout saying her forms on point and honestly her deadlift at the beginning...😬 Rolling her shoulders and arching her back on the way back down...that's going to cause lower back issues. But she really is working harder at these things so kudos to that. Personally I would never pay for her PT/Coaching because she just doesn't have the experience or knowledge.

So is this holiday she's planning on her own again?
Also, did anyone notice she tagged the cake, from her old job at the coffee shop. You know, the one she slagged off for ending her employment via text and was full of old people??
Didn’t see tag Sow & Arrow, that was the other place she worked. From memory she left because she wasn’t happy about not being able to use her phone/document her work day whilst at work.

Argh bless, she's posted her workout saying her forms on point and honestly her deadlift at the beginning...😬 Rolling her shoulders and arching her back on the way back down...that's going to cause lower back issues. But she really is working harder at these things so kudos to that. Personally I would never pay for her PT/Coaching because she just doesn't have the experience or knowledge.
Why isn’t her PT correcting her form, also hasn’t got her chin tucked in. My PT bollocks me for that 😂
But agree she does put the effort in and does come across as wanting to learn.

Didn’t see tag Sow & Arrow, that was the other place she worked. From memory she left because she wasn’t happy about not being able to use her phone/document her work day whilst at work.
Always thought that was such a weird reason for leaving. If I was a cafe owner I would insist no one be on their phones during work. Nothing more unprofessional. Hate having to wait for service while someone is ignoring me while on their phone.

The cafe with old people was a different one. After Sow and Arrow I think she got a job in two for a short time. One near a marina and one that looked to be in a little village which I think was the gods waiting room one. The marina one ghosted her after a few shift and the other dropped her when it shut for COVID. I think anyway.

I feel like she is the type to get taken advantage of without realising! I do wonder if she gets paid for her weekly shift at the gym or if its in return for free PT. She doesn't seem the most knowledgeable or typical gym trainer for the type of gym she goes.

Is Sow and Arrow the health food esq shop one her friend owned and she ended up getting Cyril to drink the fat coffee's, she left because she wanted to become a professional barista, was that just another phase. I cant imagine her been that personable to work in customer service/hospitality

I think she left because they told her to put her phone away and she didn’t want to. i.e. she was filming the kitchens, on her phone while behind the counter and they, rightly, didn’t want that.
I can imagine her being most comfortable in her gods waiting room cafe, simple small talk with old people, but she always quite snotty about the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.