Thisgirlcanrunfar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually similar to London - 1 year (or longer if good reason but SO rare to transfer over). It had all changed coz of Covid and people Auto pushed to 2021. However brits still can’t get in to USA so they’re all waiting to see if they can transfer BQ to next years…. If not that’s it. Slate wiped clean, gotta get a BQ again.
So does that mean she has to remove it from her bio?

Or is it the case that once you have a BQ, you always have a BQ?

I don’t know why I care, I will never get one, it just irks me when people have stuff in their bio that is incorrect.

So does that mean she has to remove it from her bio?

Or is it the case that once you have a BQ, you always have a BQ?

I don’t know why I care, I will never get one, it just irks me when people have stuff in their bio that is incorrect.
Nah you either have a BQ and run it or your BQ is gone… I haven’t followed Gemma for ages and only did briefly because wow, annoying. So I’m not sure if she actually has run Boston?

Reactions: 1
Nah you either have a BQ and run it or your BQ is gone… I haven’t followed Gemma for ages and only did briefly because wow, annoying. So I’m not sure if she actually has run Boston?
I think she got three BQ times (well over the time-3.23 for a cutoff of 3.35, but then I don’t know if the that was before the cutoffs were made stricter ) from a while ago (2019 I think) but recently said she didn’t want to go this year because of family.

So, will the 2019 last until 2022?

Ho hum.

So, will the 2019 last until 2022?
Boston haven’t announced anything and I know it’s annoyed a lot of people. Whereas Chicago have announced that they’re allowing U.K. folks to roll to 2022 now because of the continuing travel restrictions… but obviously Chicago doesn’t have a stupid BQ thing.

Tbh I don’t see another roll over for Boston.

I have followed Jemma for a while and agree with those that have said she can be quite likeable and then just seems to go on many rants over the most minor matters.
My biggest pet peeve with her is how you would think she is a single mum, working a full time job with all her "woe is me" stories. It's a smack in the fave to those that are, who juggle many balls every single day. She gets the opportunity to do SO MUCH for herself such as:
- Runs almost every day for at least one hour
- Regular 1-2-1 PT sessions
- Pilates
- Home workouts in her decked out home gym
- Coffee with friends
- Part of a running club.....and I'm pretty sure I've missed out other things she gets to do on her own!!

Says she doesn't care about this site, yet Continues harp on about it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Considering she used to secretly film her neighbour and post it to her stories, secretly films her parents chatting and moans about everything she can possibly think of, she’s got a nerve.

Just like the 2018 London Marathon doesnt bother her yet she mentions it at any opportunity and no doubt will commence the moaning next Sunday. Her friend has probably just had a nightmare marathon run, running in memory of her precious son she lost at birth, yet Jemma still manages to make this about her and her VLM attempt!

She really isn't the brightest tool in the box, complaining the other day about this site, then claiming to never of read her or never will, then how come you know all about the site claim its harassment and even want to share a petition link to ban the site, if you couldn't care less about it!
Then saying your friends, which somedays you claim to not have any, told you about the site and your page, they arent the best friends if that's the case!

She really isn't the brightest tool in the box, complaining the other day about this site, then claiming to never of read her or never will, then how come you know all about the site claim its harassment and even want to share a petition link to ban the site, if you couldn't care less about it!
Then saying your friends, which somedays you claim to not have any, told you about the site and your page, they arent the best friends if that's the case!

Best bit is that everything posted on her is facts that we know for her sharing so how does that work GJemma 😂😂

Does anyone know what time she went to bed last night?

Does anyone actually ever care 😂

I choose to unfollow her before Rolo sadly passed as i'm too emotional to hear her share details about that! I dont think i will refollow, she hasnt been missed!

Be kind…. Unless you’ve been invited to your in-laws then it’s OK to witch and moan about fruit salad 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Be kind…. Unless you’ve been invited to your in-laws then it’s OK to witch and moan about fruit salad 🤬
And it’s pretty much every Sunday. How hard is it, for a grown woman, to say “just give me the same dessert as everyone else”.

Reactions: 4
Why does she have the fruit salad anyway? Is there some reason from eons ago that I have forgotten about?
From memory I think it’s from after being pregnant and being on a diet so the MIL did her fruit salad. And now 5/6 years later she still moans about it.

Why does she have the fruit salad anyway? Is there some reason from eons ago that I have forgotten about?
I think way back she was training for a race and asked her MIL for fruit salad instead of pudding, and she's been eating it ever since.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.