Thisgirlcanrunfar #2 Gemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After managing to force herself through the ordeal which was half term, only having 23.5 hours a day to herself for hobbies, she decides to treat herself splashing a few hundred quid on some brand new riding boots!
Yet come the weekend, she will be claiming finances are so tight and only because the National Express was £7 return could she go to spectate London

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how she has so much money. Her daughters, considering their age, have some incredibly expensive skin care and make up brands so they are not exactly suffering either.

Reactions: 4
She seems to begrudge spending money on her daughters, so I’m surprised to see her with Drunk Elephant skin care etc and Charlotte Tilbury makeup.

Blows my mind kids spending on those brands. Was all Boots 17 and Miss Sporty when I was around that age, late 90s/early 2000s. Also kids with skin care with very active ingredients, retinols etc, is a worry.

But also “we” shouldn’t know that. Give your daughter some privacy.

Reactions: 10
I was shocked at the 9 year old too using them. There really is no need, she was complaing about her class mates having size 4 feet and her daughter only 13, but then allows them to have skincare products and regime of wealthy 30 something influencer.

She really doesn't come across maternal and her parenting style is bizare. Allowing her 13 year old daughter to wear fake tan and false eyelashes daily for school, but the same girl is forced to still go to swimming lessons every weekend. And their bedrooms always look a tip, not to mention Jemma doesn't own a iron do who knows what sort of crumbled mess they look like. It's no wonder they don't have any discipline when Jemma's only interest is herself. I wonder why she doesn't get the girls involved in horsey stuff.

Reactions: 2
I was shocked at the 9 year old too using them. There really is no need, she was complaing about her class mates having size 4 feet and her daughter only 13, but then allows them to have skincare products and regime of wealthy 30 something influencer.

She really doesn't come across maternal and her parenting style is bizare. Allowing her 13 year old daughter to wear fake tan and false eyelashes daily for school, but the same girl is forced to still go to swimming lessons every weekend. And their bedrooms always look a tip, not to mention Jemma doesn't own a iron do who knows what sort of crumbled mess they look like. It's no wonder they don't have any discipline when Jemma's only interest is herself. I wonder why she doesn't get the girls involved in horsey stuff.
The 13 year olds bedroom is nothing compared to my girls bedrooms at 13, teenage girls are the worst 😂, I've heard some horror stories from my friends about their daughter's rooms. One my kids were in secondary school they were responsible for their own room, my youngest always wanted friends round for sleepovers but she was only allowed if she tidied her room, needless to say she didn't have many sleepovers.

Why does she think it's acceptable to constantly shame those around her, she really is a vile individual, i hope one day someone confronts her about her disgusting public shaming. Most of those people on that coach can only afford the ticket, Jemma has all the disposable income, maybe she would be happier with private car.

That poor women next to Jemma, you can just imagine Jemma bragging saying she is a running coach and multiple Bq qualifying. Hopefully that woman responding my son is a 2.14 runner brought her down a few pegs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her girls walk all over her…. There’s no way my kids would do that to our bathroom and think they could get away it… 😳

Her girls walk all over her…. There’s no way my kids would do that to our bathroom and think they could get away it… 😳
My mum would have dragged me in there to clean up and bollocked me for wasting products like that.
But kids copy what they see, Jemma throwing her recycling out the window like an absolute woman, leaving it all over the backyard floor for a fortnight, then the kids leaving squashed shampoo strewn round the bathroom and suds everywhere doesn’t seem unreasonable.

She was out of line filming and mocking all those people on the bus, mind your own business and stop filming strangers without their consent. Imagine paying £7 for a 120 mile bus journey and complaining it’s busy and not up to your standards.

Reactions: 6
1000006869.jpg

#Firstworldproblems
I wish I'd seen her coach moaning videos. I'd have replied with some home truths.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is anyone confused by the aupair story, Im sure she told it years ago when I first started following her but it was completely different she went to UAE and barley lasted a few days and made it sound like she was fresh from school age 16.
Not 3 months in America age 19 with a English family and her Mum had to send her blocks of cheese. How quick would post of been in early 2000s,would customs freely allow blocks of cheese through. It all seems so odd, why could a 19 year old, au pairs are supposed to be foreign speakers moving into families homes for a few hours a day childcare in exchange for cultural experience. I didn't know British nationals went to America and at 19 she blames them for not feeding her.

Ive seen she is on start list for Newport half today, is this her main race as part of her 'block'

Reactions: 3
Not seen her story but she could have done Au Pair America. A friend of mine did this, spent a year with a family in the US and then you get an extra month or so on your visa at the end for travel. She did it after uni.

You can’t send dairy overseas, I wouldn’t have thought. And if you could, and she’s going hungry, wouldn’t her mum have done better transferring money for food shopping, than Jemma waiting about a fortnight for a block of cheese to arrive in the mail. Bullshit.

• Haha
I take it Newport half must of been her 'a' race or whatever she likes to class it as, we will either get some really motivational post how she works harder than anyone else in the room or some moan about how she juggles so much now with the horse and been super mum her pb wasn't quite there today

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s on for a PB now, her Pb on Insta says 1:35 and her estimated finish is 1:32. She’s got about 5k left to run. She’ll be unbearable as always though if she does PB.

1.36.06 according to the tracker. Very weird pacing but maybe a tracker glitch, it shows her pace as 8.29min/mil in the middle section of the race and a little slower again towards the end.

You can’t send dairy overseas, I wouldn’t have thought. And if you could, and she’s going hungry, wouldn’t her mum have done better transferring money for food shopping, than Jemma waiting about a fortnight for a block of cheese to arrive in the mail. Bullshit.
Certainly don't think you'd have been able to do it in the early 2000s with the Mad Cow disease issues?