Thisgirlcanrunfar #2 Gemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they actually together at Parkrun? She is that toxic, Gary probably has a new woman and she wants to check her out or meddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she addressed any split? Or just not wearing rings and we never see him anymore
She's never said anything, she stopped wearing her ring the end of last summer. She never really posted photos of him before so that doesn't mean anything but she always made a big deal about wearing her wedding ring and always wore it or a silicon alternative when she was running.

She's never said anything, she stopped wearing her ring the end of last summer. She never really posted photos of him before so that doesn't mean anything but she always made a big deal about wearing her wedding ring and always wore it or a silicon alternative when she was running.
Wasn’t he very ill at the end of 2022 and in hospital? Wonder if he had a brainwave from that and left

She's also stopped showing the fruit salad when she went to mother in law's for dinner. Thankfully!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has also shown her bedroom quite a few times and only one pillow in the doube bed, no chance two adults had been sleeping there. The house is probably only 3 bed so no chance it's only a separate bedroom thing.

Also not to be massively sexist or blue/pink job but over past few months she has had labourers round for very simple basic jobs you'd do yourself or at least ask the man around the house to do like change a light bulb.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if I read it wrong but I thought she said it was just daughter number 2 she was letting finish?
I think it was. Swimming lessons are so expensive I don't know why she bothers forcing them to go, as long as they are proficient swimmers they don't need to learn how to dive or butterfly stroke.

Reactions: 1
Why she encourages them to stay in hobbies they aren't interested in, how much did she waste in the full SUP kit which has only been seen a handful of times.

It was a Fanatic board, I’m sure they were about £450-700 depending on which one (I was looking into one at a similar time). And a full wetsuit.

• Wow
Imagine been a pre-teen going to your friends for a sleepover and her Mum is shaming you to her large social media platform about how you butter your toast. Get a grip Jemma and maybe appreciate your lovely daughters having Easter holidays to spend time as family.

Reactions: 8
So Jemma who has no friends, but seems to have a different friend round every day, is now criticising the girls she went to a school reunion with, sharing photos of them and sharing comments which ones didn't like her!
Its a real mystery how she manages to maintain a single friendship, she is disgraceful

Reactions: 4
So Jemma who has no friends, but seems to have a different friend round every day, is now criticising the girls she went to a school reunion with, sharing photos of them and sharing comments which ones didn't like her!
Its a real mystery how she manages to maintain a single friendship, she is disgraceful
I saw that too, I doubt any of them follow her on Insta but still, you wouldn't post stuff like that on social media. Or let me correct myself, a normal person wouldn't post stuff like that on social media.

Reactions: 5
Anyone see how she throws her recycling out of the kitchen window?! What a woman.

• Haha
Love how she reckons she’s so busy and mum life and training has to fit in around work. Sorry, what?! What bleeping work?! She’s dicking about at the stables like some rich little princess. Get your head out of your arse Gemma. No wonder people unfriend you after school reunions, you are a prize bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5