Thisgirlcanrunfar #2 Gemma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9684.jpeg

Because why not, you absolute cretin.

Some people work during those daylight hours when you just sit and look out the window and contemplate your existence.

Reactions: 6
The early days of motherhood are hard, and it is a bit mean to arrange a meet up with all bar one. However, it was in 2015, let it go, it doesn't matter now. She really likes to live with all these chips on her shoulder which comes across as negative when she thinks she's coming across as strong or resilient.

Reactions: 4
The early days of motherhood are hard, and it is a bit mean to arrange a meet up with all bar one.
Since G-J is quite happy to belittle and mock other people on her public Instagram, I’d imagine she is even more turned up and annoying in person if she just sits there without any decency filter.

I’d quite happily exclude someone so negative and unsupportive from a group I was in.

Reactions: 5
I can't fathom her parenting logic at all. Her oldest daughter is around 13, she doesn't want to go to swimming lessons, Jemma moans non stop about spectating the swimming. Why force her, surley at 13 she must be able to swim without armbands, and they swim in primary school. I don't know any preteens still at swimming lessons, only thoose that swim that age are doing it for fun/competeive purposes.

Reactions: 5
I can't fathom her parenting logic at all. Her oldest daughter is around 13, she doesn't want to go to swimming lessons, Jemma moans non stop about spectating the swimming.
Why does she not drop them off and duck off for a coffee, do a supermarket shop, run, whatever, and come back? Wouldn’t that be a better use of her time? Rather than bitching about it and half filming strangers to slag off. I don’t understand her.

Reactions: 1
I can't fathom her parenting logic at all. Her oldest daughter is around 13, she doesn't want to go to swimming lessons, Jemma moans non stop about spectating the swimming. Why force her, surley at 13 she must be able to swim without armbands, and they swim in primary school. I don't know any preteens still at swimming lessons, only thoose that swim that age are doing it for fun/competeive purposes.
Same, my kids stopped lessons once they were proficient at it, can they do a proper dive? No, neither can they swim butterfly stroke (well they can but it's more like heffalump stroke). Her daughter is going through puberty too so probably feels awkward about her changing body, periods etc.

I wonder if Jemma is paying for the swimming lessons so they don't have a choice, she will make a big deal about it coming out of 'her' money so be strict about them going. Like the year she was super pesamistic about her self catering lodge break in Cornwall because it equated to so many of her minimum wage barista job hours - like surley her full time working husbad had contributed too. He pretty much financed her to be a SAHM Mum for years, alongside her parents. I wonder if Barbara or Kevin are finacing this horse situation for their spoilt brat oversized toddler.

She's still as vile as ever then. She always seems to have resented her kids so I'm not shocked to hear there's now a divorce on the table too. So stuck up her own arsenal.

Reactions: 2
I thought she cancelled Boston because she thought she could defer? She cancelled her Air BnB but her last post talks about training for Boston. Assume she realized she couldn’t defer and would have to qualify again so decided to run it anyway?

I thought she cancelled Boston because she thought she could defer? She cancelled her Air BnB but her last post talks about training for Boston. Assume she realized she couldn’t defer and would have to qualify again so decided to run it anyway?
She said something in her stories a couple of weeks ago that made me think she does realise she has to qualify again.

Oh :/ that's weird. I don't know why she'd block me, I've never interacted with her really. I actually don't think she's as bad as some of the other running instagrammers
I follow her and I can still see her, I'm surprised as most of her insta-friends have blocked me. I don't mind her, I find her quite funny, but maybe I'm laughing at her not with her 😂

• Haha
So she was at Clevedon parkrun as a supporter this morning. Her hubby ran it and I can't fathom any other reason she'd be there. I don't really know what to make of it all, or even why in wondering, as it matters not to me if they split up or not. But I do like detective work/internet snooping.

Reactions: 6
He generally always likes and sometimes comments on her strava too. It's odd, but i guess Gary must not be stereotypical type of guy to put up with Jemma for so many years in first place :ROFLMAO:
1711818647084.png

• Haha
So she was at Clevedon parkrun as a supporter this morning. Her hubby ran it and I can't fathom any other reason she'd be there. I don't really know what to make of it all, or even why in wondering, as it matters not to me if they split up or not. But I do like detective work/internet snooping.
She's probably trolling us 🤣 or maybe her daughter wanted to support her dad?
Also, yes, that is inconsiderate parking, you don't park right on a junction even if it is just a lane.