This Mama Life #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so confused isn’t she? Droning on and on and on about All The Things she does, ALONE. And then cos she realised that made it sound like Sinbad does lots of those things, hence her sudden overwhelm, she says she does all the things when he’s there anyway 🤷‍♀️

So which is it?! Struggling to solo parent 🎻 or totally used to it hahaha?

I love the way she feels hard done by cos she seems to think all other women are at home sharing all this stuff with a dad. 😆😆😆

Reactions: 14
She’s so confused isn’t she? Droning on and on and on about All The Things she does, ALONE. And then cos she realised that made it sound like Sinbad does lots of those things, hence her sudden overwhelm, she says she does all the things when he’s there anyway 🤷‍♀️

So which is it?! Struggling to solo parent 🎻 or totally used to it hahaha?

I love the way she feels hard done by cos she seems to think all other women are at home sharing all this stuff with a dad. 😆😆😆
100% agree, she contradicts herself regularly and completely fails to realise that she should not have assumed Sinbad would leave the Navy when she stamped her feet. He’s the bad bastard for wanting to complete a career he started long before he met her.

The world has completely changed over the last few years and countless people will be doing jobs they didn’t think they would do to survive. She’s healthy, her kids are healthy, they seem financially comfortable - yet she ruins it all with her tedious, selfish and ridiculous behaviour

Reactions: 8
Im a bit of a lurker on this thread but my suggestion for a thread is: a sailor went to sea sea sea but all his wife could think was (poor) me me me

(I hope I’m not the only one who remembers singing that song in primary school 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.