This Mama Life #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment about thinking it would get easier I think is code for 'I expected my husband would give up his job when we had kids' and she's going to dig away at him until he leaves her or he leaves the navy.

Also getting your steps around the kitchen and not realising how disordered that sounds is worrying. If she is pregnant I hope the midwife is on that ASAP

Reactions: 8
She’s just angry that he’s gone and left her to look after the kids on her own. She only wants him home to take the kids off her and do jobs round the house.

Reactions: 12
As a comparison Sarah, would you give up instagram if Sinbad gave up his job in the Navy? Until you can say you would stop the pity parties and moaning about military life online you can't expect him to give up doing what he clearly loves.
HHa good point. Can you imagine the reverse .. rob crying to Camera everytime she picks up her phone to film dinner / shopping/ kids crying/ getting a gifted Botox appointment , posing in gifted crap. Instagram widow. Can’t wait till you can give this up and we can be a normal family and we don’t need to worry about your phone or your next sponsored ad .

Reactions: 9
What would Sinbad even do if he left the Navy? What if he couldn’t get a job in Scotland?
What if he misses the career he has put a lot into and is miserable?
He’s a wet lettuce but I feel sorry for him on this and she must be exhausting to live with, I’d probably join the navy too.

Reactions: 7
I am forever surprised by her content.

Why does she not realise how awful it is to do this to your children? It’s such a gross betrayal of their privacy, with the sole purpose of legitimising her need for online validation of her every move.

It’s so orchestrated - the white matching jammies on the kids, so they stand out in the dark evening, all matchy perfection, sobbing over Dada heading off to war for endless unpredictable months, never knowing when he may return his ship in peacetime for 16 weeks, using modern technology to keep in touch.

Plenty of families have a parent working away, and plenty more kids learn to accept an absent parent through bereavement or abandonment too. None of them indulge in the performative self pity that Sarah does.

Reactions: 17
Can I just say how hilarious it was seeing Sarah galloping through the playground this morning with her mane blowing in the breeze, dragging Lachlan along behind her as if she were in the Grand National.

Made my morning 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but the strawberry content is boring. Absolutely no one on gods green earth gives a single solitary duck how many punnets of strawberries you are consuming Sarah. No one cares. If you are pregnant, grow up and either come out with it or pack it in with the childish ‘might be a clue or just me being a twit’ breadcrumbs.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but the strawberry content is boring. Absolutely no one on gods green earth gives a single solitary duck how many punnets of strawberries you are consuming Sarah. No one cares. If you are pregnant, grow up and either come out with it or pack it in with the childish ‘might be a clue or just me being a twit’ breadcrumbs.
My husband and I ate a whole punnet of strawberries last night. Neither of us are pregnant, we just like strawberries. 🙄🥱😂

Edit to add my husband does look a bit pregnant though so who knows 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sarah has clearly found her sweet tooth with the strawberries though. She does NOT have a sweet tooth, she may have mentioned that.

• Haha
Can I just say how hilarious it was seeing Sarah galloping through the playground this morning with her mane blowing in the breeze, dragging Lachlan along behind her as if she were in the Grand National.

Made my morning 💀
Red rum watch out!!... sarah will try and take the grand national

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Made my morning 💀
Is she still wearing billowing clothing to make a show of either pretending to be preggers cos she reads here or to emphasise that she’s the only woman to ever be in the early stages of pregnancy with a husband who’s abandoned her for the Navy, ever…?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is that annoying person in the office who is never there / never gets anything done / is soooooo busy. And it’s all the Royal Navy’s fault.

Reactions: 10
The long winded, rambling, unnecessarily detailed stories about why she was in a rush this morning are clearly by way of explanation for what someone mentioned up thread about seeing her sprinting through the school playground this morning. Hi Sarah!!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Is she still wearing billowing clothing to make a show of either pretending to be preggers cos she reads here or to emphasise that she’s the only woman to ever be in the early stages of pregnancy with a husband who’s abandoned her for the Navy, ever…?
Her dress was quite tight fitting over her stomach today but Sarah is such an unusual shape anyway it’s hard to tell if there’s a bump or not. She just looks like a rectangle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she started that engaging and thoroughly entertaining tale by saying she was going into the office today…but was sitting in her car before lunchtime regaling us with how she had to go home TWICE because she’s too busy wallowing in her own self pity to remember all the clubs she signed her kids up to.

My work is family friendly and there have been times I’ve been glad of hybrid working to help out with something. But I don’t take the piss and then rub everyone’s faces in the fact they’re stuck working while I fanny about in the car talking to an audience of whom NOBODY said they think she’s organised

Which of her followers thinks she organised????? Are they not seeing what we see? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thread title: Sarah this mama life ... to be pregnant or not to be pregnant this is the question but do we really care simbad has jumped ship for his jolly in the travel lodge!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of my former colleague's (now ex-) husband was in the navy and it emerged that he was shagging not one but two of the female officers whilst on shop... maybe that's why Sinbad keeps putting his hand up for deployments?

And yep, if you'd had a chaotic morning you'd stick your head down at work and crack on so you could catch up so why the boring talking stories and photos of strawberries. I want her job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.