This Mama Life #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel. I am speechless. Her children are SOBBING. Put your bleeping phone down and comfort and reassure them, try and give them a positive spin, something exciting to look forward to. Assuming she asked one of her sobbing children to film her goodbye. Narcissistic behaviour. I think the kids will have more issues over their mothers behaviour than they ever will about their dad being deployed. It’s 4 months, he isn’t dead. She disgusts me

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, maybe it's because I'm not from a military family but I just don't see the need to drag your kids out in the dark (this must have been gone 9pm) to wave goodbye to their dad through a fence.

It should have been a farewell at home in the comfort and safety of their own four walls. He could of tucked them into bed, read them a story ect, said goodbye that way.

Reactions: 29
My partners in the military, and I never take the kids to the base to see him off. It’s not a nice place for them. They stay with my parents and say goodbye then.

Reactions: 21
Yeah I'm sorry I find it absolutely disgusting that she's filming the kids crying whilst saying goodbye to their dad. And instead of comforting them, she's obviously handed one of them her phone and made them film the two of them hugging. All for the sake of an Instagram reel. Just vile.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The reel. I am speechless. Her children are SOBBING. Put your bleeping phone down and comfort and reassure them, try and give them a positive spin, something exciting to look forward to. Assuming she asked one of her sobbing children to film her goodbye. Narcissistic behaviour. I think the kids will have more issues over their mothers behaviour than they ever will about their dad being deployed. It’s 4 months, he isn’t dead. She disgusts me
She loves that though, it’s peak manipulation - “Look Rob, look at what YOU’RE doing to the kids” - conveniently forgetting that they probably didn’t tell the kids he was going away again until that morning and she could be doing a lot more to help them rather than making it worse.

Oh and Sarah - nobody believes you would’ve made a fuss of your MIL on her birthday - at best you would’ve visited for a day during half term and you still would’ve taken to bed with a migraine. And are you thinking of Rob today, his mum’s first birthday since she passed and he’s away at sea? No, didn’t think so

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Rob is the biggest bleep of a father. Turn around and tell your mad wife to stop filming your crying children for instagram. Take the phone of the crazed witch and get her told!!!

So tone deaf! Posting about her MIL who passed away then immediately Posting a reel saying goodbye to Rob for 4 months! Didn't she stop and think one definitely shouldn't follow the other?!?!

Reactions: 10
We are forces, it was originally why I started following the tit show that is This Mama Life however I absolutely cannot fathom the way she goes about these deployments…

Firstly if you need to go and see your loved one off cool, many, including kids do need that closure however I honestly just can’t understand how unauthentic the whole thing must feel, setting up cameras, directing childrens actions and positions, thinking of the interaction as a scene and what it will look like to edit, It just all feels so grimy and insincere not to mention really terrible parenting…

I would love someone who has witnessed Sarah’s circus act to come and spill the T on what it actually looks like and what all the ship families/partners really think.

Secondly and this is just my MO I cannot stand all the tit you can buy to make every day feel as miserable as possible, sweet counting jars, personalised pillows, wipe boards where can kids can move a magnet along each day and fill in a happy/sad face to supposedly help with their emotions, not to mention the virtual signalling woe is me reels and daily updates on how hard it is for them all, it’s just so counterproductive, “Look kids it’s time to eat your 18th Bon Bon of 246 and collage some tears to show how you feel about your Daddy missing your birthday”

duck that for a laugh.

Im a parent to 3 girls and I was so hard on them when my husband was away, of course they had times when they were sad and needed a hug or a bit of extra support but they categorically weren’t allowed to dwell, we have a moan, pick ourselves up, dust off and get on with it. The Calendar was full, I kept the treat and wine cupboard stocked and we looked forward and to fun times ahead and as their mum it was my job to keep that positive mindset.

Sarah almost seems to like indulging in the misery and in turn makes her little people miserable too.

Such a dysfunctional family!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Looks like she's been having a read on here as she's felt the need to clarify it was her 'friend' that was filming her and Rob and not one of her crying kids.

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour is honestly so inappropriate and beyond a joke. There is categorically no reason whatsoever for this performance every few months when he goes to sea. Its an absolute nonsense. This is his job, a job he has had since before he ever met Sarah or had children. This is completely normal for him and them as a family. Its not out of the ordinary. There is no reason for them dragging those children to the base in the dark and putting them through this circus every time. No need at all. Its creating a drama where there is none. Lots of families have a parent who works away - military yes but also civilian. My Dad worked overseas my entire childhood - he was away for a few months at a time and back in the early 90s we we’re lucky to get a phone call once every few weeks. Did we miss him? Yes. Of course. Was it sometimes sad he wasnt home on birthdays or what? Yeah. But you know what - it was normal for us. It was just how it was and we all got on with it. No tearful goodbyes, no crying & carrying on. He went to work and we got on with life at home. I think Sarah enjoys all of this drama - she loves using it for instagram fodder and she thrives on using it as emotional blackmail. Its twisted - deliberately putting your kids in that position - winding them up, pushing the big emotional squeeze on them all so they can perform for the camera for Sarah to get her money shot. Its disgusting and Sarah & Rob are both deplorable. The pair of them are completely and utterly ruining those two kids and bleeping them up. It’s hideous.

Reactions: 24
I definitely think she's pregnant. She would've usually said something like "no not pregnant but hopefully it will happen one day"

She’s that devoid of a personality that she’s made her husbands deployments and her children’s reactions to them her entire personality. It’s no wonder she’s such a bleeping loner..even her family want to stay hundreds of miles away from her.

Reactions: 13
That video should not have been recorded, let alone made public. It was a private moment between 2 children and their dad. The part where I put her arm round L, I could totally imagine Sarah telling her to do that 🙁

Prioritising content and likes over the wellbeing of her kids. Biggest sociopath on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
This is the point I can’t get my head around - she’s never ever known any different. In the whole decade she’s been parenting she’s never ever known what it’s like to have a husband who’s home every night and works an office job 9-5. So I just can’t understand this big drama every single time he goes away? Yeah, I imagine sometimes she might feel lonely but surely she’s used to that and has coping mechanisms by now?? I don’t get how you can detest a lifestyle you chose and are so used to THIS much! And how you can seem to envious of a lifestyle that you’ve never had. It is utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 19
This is the point I can’t get my head around - she’s never ever known any different. In the whole decade she’s been parenting she’s never ever known what it’s like to have a husband who’s home every night and works an office job 9-5. So I just can’t understand this big drama every single time he goes away? Yeah, I imagine sometimes she might feel lonely but surely she’s used to that and has coping mechanisms by now?? I don’t get how you can detest a lifestyle you chose and are so used to THIS much! And how you can seem to envious of a lifestyle that you’ve never had. It is utterly bizarre.
Totally agree its not like he had a mid life crisis and joined the navy, but she just loves the pity party this one!.

Reactions: 8
As a comparison Sarah, would you give up instagram if Sinbad gave up his job in the Navy? Until you can say you would stop the pity parties and moaning about military life online you can't expect him to give up doing what he clearly loves.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.