This Mama Life #28 no positivity allowed, every silver lining has a cloud. Haha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Effeffess.

Can someone do a recap? I’m worn out just finding the energy to start a new thread about dreary Sarah.

Reactions: 6
Sinbads gone to sea, Sarahs moaning and totally disorganised and getting her steps in by pacing the kitchen ohhhh and shes off to Scotland .So basically nothing new

Reactions: 9
Oh and there are suspicions that she's pregnant🤰🤔..... The trip to Scotland is to see her brothers new baby!

Reactions: 5
Apart from the billowing dresses have there been any other clues she’s pregnant?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s pregnant..she’s just reeling that her brothers new baby is taking the attention off her having to (shock!) look after her own kids whilst robs away. She won’t like it one bit when she goes back there and her and her brats aren’t getting all the attention of her mother and father.

Reactions: 11
She must have taken a telling about taking photos in the swimming pool, haven’t seen a floor tile from the baths in ages!

I don't understand these influencers forcing the mama/dada thing way beyond their children being babies/toddlers. Charlotte Taylor does it too 🤮 It's embarrassing for the kids and I'm sure on a daily basis they just call them mum and dad.

Reactions: 14
No way did she make those pancakes! Also, why send a Father’s Day gift with a week beforehand knowing full well it won’t get there in time. Surely it would have been more sensible to send it off with him as he deployed?

Reactions: 11
Also why is she having to go to the cash machine 4 times this week? She makes her life so complicated.

Why didn’t she put the fathers day cards/gifts in his bags when he was home and he could have taken it all with him?! They are so bleeping disorganised and incompetent.

Reactions: 13
Deployment friends are the best - I bet she dumps them like a hot (Scottish) tattie when Rob’s home

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It really annoys me she writes ‘wee’ everytime.
When talking to someone Scottish they say it, but those who I know (who are actually Scottish) don’t write it?! Maybe it’s just my friends?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.