This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s speculation but I think Rob’s parents can’t stand Sarah and haven’t wanted to spend time with her. She knows it and probably feels very uncomfortable and irritated when she has to see them so it’s infrequent. Because Rob has no balls to stand up to Sarah he’s never taken the kids to see his parents alone or made an effort for them to see the kids much. She’ll be super careful about what she posts for the next week or two around the funeral etc because I think his family don’t take any crap from her and have made it clear none of her Instagram nonsense flies with them.

I feel for Rob but if he hasn’t made an effort to let his kids know his parents it’s just another thing he’s let her get away with.
I agree. I bet they were so proud of him joining the Navy and making a career out of it so it may well have irked them that his wife is so unsupportive too.

She’s just so socially stunted and inappropriate. Nobody ever wants to say goodbye to their parents or loved ones, it doesn’t really need saying - and especially not now, in public.

I popped this behind a spoiler in case anyone wanted to skip it. I saw a bit on the news the other night about a little boy whose mum was killed in a car crash on Christmas Eve when he was 2 and his dad died of cancer when he was 4. I was 18 when my mum died and I feel that at that age it changed my life totally, yet here’s that little boy growing up without either of his parents - not remembering much about them or what it’s like to have them through almost all the key times for him.

Sarah needs to get some gratitude in her life.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if any potential Mothers Day ads she has lined up would give her pause for thought or will she still be business as usual?

Reactions: 6
I wonder if any potential Mothers Day ads she has lined up would give her pause for thought or will she still be business as usual?
Oh god I hope so. Because if she boulders on she’s likely to moan about how rubbish Mother’s Day is for her because Rob isn’t there to help the kids make her breakfast in bed or something equally appalling 😬

Reactions: 8
She won't want to take time off routine or let kids grieve as would mean she would have to spend time with them with no clubs to drop them off to, appts to rush to and have to actually sit with her thoughts. Sarah clearly doesn't give a duck her MiL has passed away and it hasn't affected her so she's not stopping.

Thread suggestion-

Sarahs MILs passed away, zero care, ADs all day.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
If she posts anything to do with mothers day I think she needs a boot up the arse from Rob personally

Reactions: 9
I think the next thread should be

This mama life #27

As a mark of respect for Roberts mum... even if sarah has no manners ... leave it blank

Reactions: 34
Must be killing her not to be posting. I assume she’s just doing normal life but not sharing it.
Can’t wait for the passive agro real saying goodbye to poor Rob after he has to go back after the funeral…

Reactions: 7
Must be killing her not to be posting. I assume she’s just doing normal life but not sharing it.
Can’t wait for the passive agro real saying goodbye to poor Rob after he has to go back after the funeral…
I wonder who told her not to post anything? She doesn’t see anything wrong in any of her behaviour and she doesn’t listen to Rob…like with the swimming photos, if people hadn’t tagged her in the FB post she would still be doing it so someone must have clearly told her to behave herself

Reactions: 5
I wonder who told her not to post anything? She doesn’t see anything wrong in any of her behaviour and she doesn’t listen to Rob…like with the swimming photos, if people hadn’t tagged her in the FB post she would still be doing it so someone must have clearly told her to behave herself
She’s probably hoping if she drip feeds she’ll get more engagement with people saying “oh god what’s wrong” etc

Reactions: 4
Auntie Natty must have put her in her place

She’s probably hoping if she drip feeds she’ll get more engagement with people saying “oh god what’s wrong” etc
True, she’ll be banking on the “you ok hun?” brigade leaving comments without her having to beg for once

Obviously rob is now home on compassionate leave so i imagine shes tit scared to film anything at the moment. I got the impression previously that there had been words about her filming because when rob was home she wouldn’t film as much there were occasions (one in a hotel room when they were away?) where rob would be out of sight and she would start filming herself then as soon as he would appear she would look all sheepish and would quickly wrap it up- like she had been caught doing something she knew rob had asked her not to.
She will be close to self combusting at this point, she’s obsessed with it.

Reactions: 8
Obviously rob is now home on compassionate leave so i imagine shes tit scared to film anything at the moment. I got the impression previously that there had been words about her filming because when rob was home she wouldn’t film as much there were occasions (one in a hotel room when they were away?) where rob would be out of sight and she would start filming herself then as soon as he would appear she would look all sheepish and would quickly wrap it up- like she had been caught doing something she knew rob had asked her not to.
She will be close to self combusting at this point, she’s obsessed with it.
I mean it should just go without saying that you don't film. Imagine being in the depth of grief and extremely vulnerable but also being aware that your wife could start filming at anytime on your own home without asking your permission and broadcast and/or store the footage. It's cruel

That journey back to Faslane with her filming and taking photos must have been unbearable. It just should not have happened - even if Rob said it was OK (🙄). He is hardly in a fit state to make considered decisions. It was a gross breach of privacy at a very difficult time when partners should be entirely focused on each other and the children and not distracted by mobile phones or even thinking about updating strangers on the social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So if Rob is on compassionate leave with his family, I assume Sarah is still at home down south with the kids and probably well pissed off and resentful that she’s having so “single parent” them… I can’t imagine she’s taken leave to go be with his family and drag the kids with her. Must be fun on their WhatsApp with her being passive aggressive about it all.

So if Rob is on compassionate leave with his family, I assume Sarah is still at home down south with the kids and probably well pissed off and resentful that she’s having so “single parent” them… I can’t imagine she’s taken leave to go be with his family and drag the kids with her. Must be fun on their WhatsApp with her being passive aggressive about it all.
I hope she supporting her husband

Reactions: 3
She will be a jittering wreck at this point, having not posted on Insta in a few days!!!! She will be knocking back glasses of Whispering Angel and bowls of rice krispies right left & centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.