This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah looks like a different person entirely on that photo she shared. Sad that that's the latest photo she has of her with her mil.

She actually put thank you for the cheese and cracker driving breaks 😭 actually admitting she used their house as a pit stop. She's abhorrent

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sarah looks like a different person entirely on that photo she shared. Sad that that's the latest photo she has of her with her mil.

She actually put thank you for the cheese and cracker driving breaks 😭 actually admitting she used their house as a pit stop. She's abhorrent
Knew she wouldnt be able to resist posting about it.

that photo has to be about 10 years old. Sarah looks completely different now and not in a good way, she looked much nicer when she was natural, before the Botox & fillers.

That post is, frankly, gob shite. She NEVER spent any real time with her mother in law. Never. Going in for a 20minute toilet stop on the way to Aberdeen is NOT spending real time with the woman or building a proper relationship with her. Isla & lachlan would hardly even have got to know her. Did they ever spend a Christmas or new year with his parents? A mothers day or birthday? A holiday? Did his parents ever come to stay at their house? No. No. No. never.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Such a generic post for her mother in law. I hope she feels ashamed on how little time they spent with her.

Reactions: 7
I bet she doesn’t have any recent photos of her and MIL cos MIL couldn’t stand her and she was never around them enough.

She’s probably calculating how she can milk this now. All the passive aggro anti Navy stuff incoming…

Reactions: 4
Sarah in the words of Ronan Keating, you say it best WHEN YOU SAY NOTING AT ALL you self absorb spoilt BRAT what a insult to Rob and his family a silence would have been better

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It speaks volumes that the only photo she could post of herself with her mother in law is a decade old.
Remember this is Sarah we are talking about, the woman who takes photos of a fridge or a dead bird. The “always take the photos, guys” woman.

Reactions: 20
Has she absolutely no self awareness?!?
The cheese and cracker/wine when I'm not driving comment is sick. She will have really angered his family.

Reactions: 11
It speaks volumes that the only photo she could post of herself with her mother in law is a decade old.
Remember this is Sarah we are talking about, the woman who takes photos of a fridge or a dead bird. The “always take the photos, guys” woman.
I actually didn’t realise it was Sarah in the pic at first!

Reactions: 3
She’s literally outed herself in that post that their soul visiting purpose was when they were en route to Scotland. They clearly never went there just to go there. And I hope that thought is sitting with them now, uncomfortably.

She’s literally outed herself in that post that their soul visiting purpose was when they were en route to Scotland. They clearly never went there just to go there. And I hope that thought is sitting with them now, uncomfortably.
I actually think she doesn’t give a shiny tit …..it was her way or Miss Huffypants for an extended period. Let’s face it Robs as limp as a wet fish and wouldn’t stand up to her…

Reactions: 7
And there it is… she just can’t help but get a dig in at the Navy!! I bet his colleagues - who may well have been in this position themselves - were a great support to him

34D96DFB-42E6-4907-BA8C-A787780C2AC5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And there it is… she just can’t help but get a dig in at the Navy!! I bet his colleagues - who may well have been in this position themselves - were a great support to him

View attachment 2027220
How on earth can she not have seen Rob yet? What? His mother died and what, shes not bothered to go to see him or any of his family? Please - PLEASE - tell me this is a joke?

• Sad
How on earth can she not have seen Rob yet? What? His mother died and what, shes not bothered to go to see him or any of his family? Please - PLEASE - tell me this is a joke?

This is unhinged behaviour!!!.... she's a selfish twit!!!...

Have the kids been in school??? She cold, heartless, no emphtay ( hope I spelt that right)

Reactions: 6
This is unhinged behaviour!!!.... she's a selfish twit!!!...

Have the kids been in school??? She cold, heartless, no emphtay ( hope I spelt that right)
And why WHYYYYYYYY is she even mentioning the bleeping Navy? What has that got to do with anything? Your husband’s mother dies, you GO TO SUPPORT HIM AND HIS FAMILY. Get your mother down to look after the kids and go and be with him. Offer practical support.

So what, she’s stayed in Fareham carrying on as usual and just left Rob presumably at his parents to just get on with it for the past week?

Reactions: 10
It really does amaze me that no matter what happens she always manages to make it about how hard Navy life is FOR HER.

Reactions: 14
She probably had brunch plans she didn’t want to cancel. Or a hair appointment.

She should got her mum to come and look after the kids and she should have gone to be with Rob. She is purely awful. Even in times of grief she’s unbelievably selfish.

Reactions: 9
No way…. I assumed she meant that rob had t been given compassionate leave from the navy yet…
How could she be so unsupportive? She wants to keep things “normal” for the kids is her excuse… more like she doesn’t want her normal routine of hair and nails disrupted

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.