This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am kind of surprised that they have the same face shape because there can’t be much left of Sarah’s original face at this point?
Genetics and filters I’m guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Weird posts about a fridge freezer AND cooking pasta in a wok. She’s lost the plot 🤣

Reactions: 4
32727F85-0A07-4902-86B4-8ADFEAB8D3F9.jpeg

hmmmmmm what to do with leftover pasta….

PUT IT IN A bleeping TUPPERWEAR BOX AND PUT IT IN YOUR NEW bleeping FRIDGE AND HEY PRESTO THERES LUNCH OR DINNER FOR TOMORROW YOU USELESS bleeping R*TARD.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Indeed. Honestly she must be properly dim, to post something like this without realising she comes across as an absolutely pathetic twit.

View attachment 1997107

hmmmmmm what to do with leftover pasta….

PUT IT IN A bleeping TUPPERWEAR BOX AND PUT IT IN YOUR NEW bleeping FRIDGE AND HEY PRESTO THERES LUNCH OR DINNER FOR TOMORROW YOU USELESS bleeping R*TARD.

Reactions: 3
Or if it's such an issue use scales and measure out two portions you dimwit.

Guys I’ve made a beef casserole tonight and it was for me hubby and child but there’s An extra portion it’s been a wild evening I just don’t know what I’m gonna do!!! Haha bless me hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hiya Sarah, since you read here. Since your life is so chaotic haha bless you, thought I’d give you a tip. Firstly, you’ll need some scales for this, so if you don’t have any come back here in 18 months when you’ve finally got round to getting one (since it took you so long to buy an essential like a freezer).

Got your scales? Good! Now, get the pasta, get your pan, place the pan on the scales. Weigh your pasta out, for however many people you’re feeding. Usually for me, I do 75g per person, and this typically works out grand. You may need a calculator to work out the total.

Hope this helps you haha x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why only making two portions anyway, when there’s three of them for dinner? The kiddy food habit is not going to go away by itself.

Why not share with the kids, and have the leftovers for lunch, or freeze a portion for the next time you spend so long filming an ‘I can’t cope being a solo parent and I hate the navy’ reel for the gram that you’ve no time left to prep some healthy bits for dinner.

Reactions: 10
She’s really weird. I always make extra for leftovers. Saves cooking twice.

What time was she posing next to Fred?

Thread title nomination:

#27 Solo parenting fills Mama with dread, thank god she has her new man Fred

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hiya Sarah, since you read here. Since your life is so chaotic haha bless you, thought I’d give you a tip. Firstly, you’ll need some scales for this, so if you don’t have any come back here in 18 months when you’ve finally got round to getting one (since it took you so long to buy an essential like a freezer).

Got your scales? Good! Now, get the pasta, get your pan, place the pan on the scales. Weigh your pasta out, for however many people you’re feeding. Usually for me, I do 75g per person, and this typically works out grand. You may need a calculator to work out the total.

Hope this helps you haha x
I'm a right fat tit when it comes to pasta, at least 150g per person for us! Pasta is a proper comfort food that I can eat in huge portions 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No cheesy world book day reel or photo with Isla front and centre dressed in something you had to fight her to wear, with a snide passive aggro comment about Lachlan not being cooperative or acting out, “bless him”.
How disappointed I am.
Or maybe that’ll be later today when she thinks the algorithm is better??

Reactions: 7
No cheesy world book day reel or photo with Isla front and centre dressed in something you had to fight her to wear, with a snide passive aggro comment about Lachlan not being cooperative or acting out, “bless him”.
How disappointed I am.
Or maybe that’ll be later today when she thinks the algorithm is better??
Our school isn’t dressing up until tomorrow so we’re safe for today!

Reactions: 5
Our school isn’t dressing up until tomorrow so we’re safe for today!
Oh, I look forward to tomorrow then. I’m guessing a panic buy, late night costume making story incoming tonight as she realises it’s tomorrow because it’s not being mentioned enough for her to have remembered and she is after all, virtually a single parent and don’t we know her husband has abandoned her to work for the Navy and it’s all their fault…

Reactions: 15
She really needs to look in to some counselling for Isla If at practically 9 shes getting upset over leaving a teddy of her Dad at home.

Reactions: 12
Is she seriously telling us that Isla takes a Teddy with her into school normally everyday?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
All Sarah is doing with the Dada 🤢 toy, the wearing of his tee shirts, the count down sweet jars, etc. etc, is reinforcing that he’s away and encouraging the kids to miss him. She would do far better to minimalise his absence and focus on how soon he will be back rather than how long he is away and what a great job they are doing getting on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.