This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really upsetting to see her show the wine fridge with just milk in it, not much room for anything else. What on earth have they been eating for the past month ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just watching the story in the car, wow Isla 😱. The way she was elbowing Lachlan and the face on her. Sarah put your bloody phone away and sort out your daughters behaviour. I wonder if she actually looked at that story and saw how her favourite child was behaving. Little madam 😡
Just rewatched it. How her face changes!! She looks like she can be a right little madam.

I was a horror of an older sister & also had moments like the elbow-ing 🙈 difference is they weren't broadcasted to complete strangers. So unfair on those kids!

Reactions: 7
Sorry but get off your phone Sarah and bloody discipline your brat of a daughter. How nasty is she towards L? Horrible little madam.kids fight and siblings are brutal, but her face changes and she’s really not nice to him.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine if it was the other way round and Lachlan was doing that to Isla!!!

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if it was the other way round and Lachlan was doing that to Isla!!!
To be honest, I think Sarah would still carry on chuntering into the camera. Blissfully oblivious to whatever is going on behind her. Instagram is her priority. The children could be dangling off the edge of Mount Everest by their finger tips and Sarah wouldn’t break from recording her latest stories

If Rob managed to order a Wagas he could have ordered a bleeping fridge freezer weeks ago …..he’s as bleeping useless as her …..Isla will be a delight when she hits puberty 😂

Reactions: 21
If Rob managed to order a Wagas he could have ordered a bleeping fridge freezer weeks ago …..he’s as bleeping useless as her …..Isla will be a delight when she hits puberty 😂
I thought that too! They’re in for a very rough time soon when she hits puberty.

All kids do fight, and it is normal. However the issue here is she’s made it so obvious Isla is the favourite. If Lachlan had elbowed Isla that aggressively with such a violent expression, she’d have been making passive aggressive posts about silent reflux and hard to love and “someone’s going through some things” but when it’s Isla clearly demonstrating behavioural issues it is entirely ignored!!

Neither of her children come across as likeable but Lachlan breaks my heart. She doesn’t appreciate a single thing about him and she holds onto the resentment of his silent reflux with both hands. He gets nothing from her. This is a horrible demonstration of how insta is the priority in the Knott household.

Reactions: 15
They’re both bratty kids desperate for their parents attention. I bet they’re both an absolute nightmare at school. It still baffles me how parents cannot see the part they play in their children’s behaviour and are shocked when a teacher calls them out on it.

Wow! Isla seems really aggressive in that story. I realise these things happen, my brother and I certainly fought! But it wasn’t broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people.

I’ve just seen the story about wardrobes that R is desperate to rip out??? I don’t get it- he’s barely there, Sarah doesn’t consider the house her home and anyway with the “future plans” what’s the point????

Reactions: 12
Sorry but get off your phone Sarah and bloody discipline your brat of a daughter. How nasty is she towards L? Horrible little madam.kids fight and siblings are brutal, but her face changes and she’s really not nice to him.
Sure her mother is no better, kids learn from how we treat others!!....

She her mother's daughter with those manners

Reactions: 2
It’s when’s Lachlan sits down on the seat again and Isla continues to elbow him with the look of a pig chewing a wasp on her face. She’s deliberately trying to hurt him, not just pushing him out of the way but deliberately elbowing him to be nasty. She seems like a vicious little brat.

Reactions: 10
Even on the “Fred the fridge” 🙄 story of the kids dancing she zooms in on Isla and ignores Lachlan. I know this isn’t a big deal but it does just follow the pattern of Sarah ALWAYS favouring one child over the other.

….and after hundreds of pounds worth of dance classes I wouldn’t really be showing off Isla’s dancing. 😬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.