This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of her followers seem to have been completely tone deaf about the reunion. Proclaiming their tears of joy at them seeing each other together and how lovely it is for her. Quite clearly someone has died or is dieing, it's not a joyous occasion.

Reactions: 8
Why don’t her parents visit her? Has this been discussed before? Surely it’s easier?
Because they’d have to
- do a full grocery shop to actually be able to eat there, and probably also have to cook all meals in order to actually eat.
- Sarah will duck off out and leave them with the kids most of their stay and when she’s around they’ll have to deal with her manic phone in faces constantly.

Why would they want to visit?

It’s probably much easier for her to go them cos they can call the shots and be in the comfort of their own home and she has to respect some of their rules.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep mentioning this sad time but won’t say what it is and it’s clearly not her place to be saying so she just shouldn’t mention it. All for attention

Reactions: 15
“Im not trying to be cryptic or anything”

But i will continue to drip feed nuggets of information about the “sad” thing that’s happening in Rob’s family, and even though im not in a position to just come out and say what it is I will use it for content and an excuse as to why ive run away to my mummys…

JUST duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Has she miscarried? Is that why she wanted to see “dada”? Did he get a days leave to meet her?

Reactions: 2
Has she miscarried? Is that why she wanted to see “dada”? Did he get a days leave to meet her?
Nah, this is Sarah, if she’d miscarried we’d have had a full long set of stories, a reel, a post, and Rob would have been made to come home so she could passive aggressively blame the navy on social media about it whilst he looks after the kids.

I suspect a family member is unwell and it won’t be his side cos he’d have more leave.

In all seriousness I am sorry for whatever family member the bad thing is happening to but Sarah needs a stint in a psych ward…

Reactions: 14
If it was on her side of the family why would Sinbad not go to her family home rather than the service station? And she wouldn't be setting up her computer in her parents home if she was on bereavement leave or visiting a sick relative.

No, I think it must be a family member on his side. Very sad however, they hardly seem a particularly close family so the teary eyes from Sarah is very odd.

Reactions: 4
If it was on her side of the family why would Sinbad not go to her family home rather than the service station? And she wouldn't be setting up her computer in her parents home if she was on bereavement leave or visiting a sick relative.

No, I think it must be a family member on his side. Very sad however, they hardly seem a particularly close family so the teary eyes from Sarah is very odd.
But this is Sarah who won’t take leave to look after her own kids but will take days off to spend with friends and THEIR babies. She has a totally skewed sense of priorities and is probably working away whilst her parents juggle the kids and whatever family issue is going on. None of them have the balls to stand up to her.

Reactions: 9
There was speculation about a miscarriage in November too & she clearly reads here and fed into it by drip feeding nonsense then too. She’s sick in the head, didn’t she also totally lie about having one before? Forgetting her ttc is well documented on YouTube and her blog.

Reactions: 5
This is how I know Sarah’s mental state is rapidly declining. Deployments gone by if she’d been able to meet up with him somewhere it would’ve been a positive thing, she’d have been posting how excited she was and how she enjoyed it etc. nowadays even a reunion with her husband is overwhelmingly negative. She can’t enjoy ANYTHING without moaning about how hard she has it and it is so sad and pathetic. Even if she’s seeing him in bad circumstances or whatever, you should still be more happy surely if you’re reunited with your husband unexpectedly?!
I think she really resents him, and that’s the reason she’s no negative even about seeing him. I genuinely believe she thought he would have quit by now and she doesn’t know what to do when she’s not in control, or getting her own way. Even with whatever is going on that she’s not (she is) being “super cryptic” about, all he can do is a few hours and she’ll hate him for that.

She’s definitely spiralling but I don’t anything will make her happy until she gets her own way. But then he’ll be unhappy and I don’t think she’s thought about that because she puts her own needs first. She doesn’t seem to care that there are two little kids whose needs have to come before hers. She seems happy stirring them up as a way of pulling at Sinbad’s heartstrings and trying to get that to change his mind and I just don’t believe she doesn’t know or has no control over her feelings. She’s mentally unstable but also manipulative imho

Reactions: 11
There was speculation about a miscarriage in November too & she clearly reads here and fed into it by drip feeding nonsense then too. She’s sick in the head, didn’t she also totally lie about having one before? Forgetting her ttc is well documented on YouTube and her blog.
She lied and claimed that she had 2 miscarriages between having Isla & lachlan but its total bullshit. It was blatant lies. Shes sick in the head.

Reactions: 7
I don't know how she keeps going. I don't want to go into to much detail (without sounding like Sarah) but a family member of mine has had a breakdown this weekend. They were always busy but never as busy as her, stable job, home life ect. It came on pretty much out of nowhere, just something small that tipped the scales.

I don't get how it's so obvious that Sarah is struggling but she keeps going. I wonder what will be the thing that tips her over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her antics are ridiculous. I feel like someone in her life should be screenshotting all of this so they can share it with the psych ward. It’s actually unbelievable if you try to explain it.

I’ve only quickly flicked through her stories today cos I’ve been busy juggling kids on hols, all the cooking and clearing up, keeping them entertained, and my job. Normal mum stuff, no biggie Sarah! But even those brief glances made me cross.

- The woe is me ‘drove for hours, it’s so hard. Only saw him for mere moments, it’s so hard. But yeah like it’s fine!’

- The disgusting exploitative oversharing of her upset sleeping children.

- The use of ‘like’ for EVERY THIRD WORD!

- I’m so tired, but I’m working, see, see here my laptop cos I’m still working and I had a meeting cos I’m an amazing person doing so much for my family and I don’t eat or sleep unlike SOMEONE.

- my voice is breaking. I am so sad. I am bereft. I am processing sad things. But look at me LOOK AT ME BEING BRAAAAAVE!

- I’m not being cryptic. I’m just going to drop vague crumbs of sadness for your pity and glorious speculation. But I’m not being cryptic.

- exciting new content! There are taps in Scotland! and also, dogs!

Reactions: 6
I don't know how she keeps going. I don't want to go into to much detail (without sounding like Sarah) but a family member of mine has had a breakdown this weekend. They were always busy but never as busy as her, stable job, home life ect. It came on pretty much out of nowhere, just something small that tipped the scales.

I don't get how it's so obvious that Sarah is struggling but she keeps going. I wonder what will be the thing that tips her over.
Sorry to hear about your family member, I hope they’re getting help.

It will be the next deployment after this one I think, that will tip her over the edge. I think she’ll expect Rob to take whatever is going on at the moment into account and leave a few years early, but he won’t

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.