This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS Sarah I was almost feeling sorry for you there until the husband deployed and “I was left behind with baby and toddler” woe is me moan. What exactly did she expect to happen when she choose to have children with a man who went to sea?

Reactions: 9
D05226B5-6978-44BE-AE7C-4CF48C909B2D.jpeg

oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk offfffffffffffffffff.
Here she goes yet again with the snippets of information

“feel sorry for me, someone in my family is sick, woe is me”

duck off. Just bleeping duck all the way off.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get people keeping your child's first baby grow or a lock of hair from their first hair cut but never known that before. I'm pretty sure most schools have special dispensation where kids can miss a x amount of days off school a year if their parents are in the armed force's. Given her job is flexible as in she can do it from home, why doesn't she use a week for this coming week given its half term next week and spend a few weeks in Scotland if things are that bad.

Reactions: 2
Why the duck has a packet of 6 year old manky breast milk got ANYTHING to do with a relative being sick? Unhinged witch.

Reactions: 11
She needs to make time for some therapy sessions rather than the weekly hair, nail, botox and filler appointments. Coming across as seriously unhinged at the moment, feel sorry for the kids.

Reactions: 14
They have moved house since so she took the frozen milk with her?! If she’s that sentimental over it she could just put it back in the new freezer, it’s not like anyone’s going to ever consume it 🤮😝 if it was such a terrible time why would she want a reminder of it!

I really don’t like when people hint at sad times, just go off grid and deal with whatever is going on, she doesn’t need to make public announcements. All shared for sympathy, just get a new fridge and stop making things harder than they have to be! Be thankful you can afford to replace it straight away and can afford to loose the spoiled food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I never seen such drama over a broken kitchen appliance. Even managing to bring up L being a difficult baby..she can work that into any drama she has. That poor kid she is never going to drop it. On his wedding day she will do a speech on how he gave her PTSD

Reactions: 11
Don't some people get breastmilk put in jewelry? I'm surprised she isn't going that

Reactions: 2
She’s really lost it. What a crazy thought process. And then to share it to thousands of people?!

My freezer is broken. I need a new one. I can afford a new one and AO deliver really fast. I’ve found ancient grotty food including years old breast milk. Somebody i know is not ok and I’m turning this into a big deal for me where I need sympathy and also engagement so I’m pointing out again how hard my life is but also I’m wishing you well because then you might message me to boost my engagement.

Again, she really doesn’t understand that broken kitchen appliances are an inconvenience to EVERYONE. It’s not a special Sarah level inconvenience that makes it harder for her, her giant toddlers and her 6 year old breast milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate it when folk drop breadcrumbs - either speak about it or don’t. But by doing that, it’s made me think she isn’t getting as much sympathy from folk for Rob being away as she wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Crikey - this is an inconvenience but a a bit of a non-problem. Order a new fridge. Company will deliver and dispose of your old one - lots do next day delivery. Do a shopping delivery to arrive shortly after the new fridge.

The breast milk thing is interesting in that there seems to be a familiarity for Sarah in relieving these “bad” times with Lachlan and familiarity is comforting even when it is damaging. It’s much easier to remember good or bad times when they have heightened emotion attached to them so harder to move on. We’ve all said it before but Sarah really needs some professional help and support

Reactions: 10
I hate it when folk drop breadcrumbs - either speak about it or don’t. But by doing that, it’s made me think she isn’t getting as much sympathy from folk for Rob being away as she wanted
No doubt - its 100% playing the sympathy card. She’s been dropping breadcrumbs all week alluding to it being a “hard week” - she cant help herself by using it for content and sympathy.

Reactions: 6
Sarah’s search history

“Scottish fridge”
“Fridge for Scottish people”
“Dutch fridge”
“Fridge for people whose husband is deployed”

Oh well, American fridge it is *sigh*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.