This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s called her out on it and she’s said one uses adult cutlery and the other still struggles so is taking their lead (doesn’t specify which child even though it’s blatantly obvious on the photos) then says not sure why it’s of concern to others… I’m sorry but there is no reason that a 6 year old should be struggling with a knife and fork. Her eating disorder is having a huge impact on those kids.
Lachlan is on our schools Instagram having lunch using normal size cutlery 🙈 make it make sense Sarah!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now the Royal Navy is responsible for Isla's football team losing because she is the omen and Sinbad the lucky mascot...... Damn you Royal Navy, see the trouble you have caused!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lachlan is on our schools Instagram having lunch using normal size cutlery 🙈 make it make sense Sarah!
At my school all the children from reception to year 6 use the same regular sized metal cutlery unless they have a condition such as cerebral palsy and an OT would recommend specific cutlery. This also doesn’t explain the plastic toddler plates and ridiculously small portions. I’d hazard a guess that some of the behaviour issues she mentions are probably down to hunger/low blood sugar too 🙁

Reactions: 8
Really struggling with those grown up knives and forks. The problem is his lazy parents not Lachlan
Screenshot_20230128_184235.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
We use the plastic kids plates,cups etc for snacks and if my 6 year old is being independent taking a snack to her room or I'm busy while she's in the livingroom! Meal times is small plates and cutlery matching ours
The type of plates/cutlery don't bother me but the portions and types of food they get are awful both kids are active and a good size (height/build) so they should be having more!
There seems to be no joy of food in their house...I'm off to make mine a mini fry up she's very excited 😆

More swimming photos.

Even Lachlan is looking at her thinking why the duck do you have your phone out, you know the rules "mama"?!?

Reactions: 6
I don’t why it cracks her up either, it’s just a normal kid at swimming 🤷🏻‍♀️

Stop taking photos in the pool! Yes it’s your child but those rules are there for a reason. So bloody rude.

Reactions: 6
What sort of dimwit idiot is she? Taking footage in a public pool AND POSTING IT ON THE INTERNET, even if it’s just your own child,* is against the rules of the pool and also is COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE.

*Btw Sarah, a shock revelation to you I’m sure, but Lachlan deserves privacy as much as the other kids in the pool.

Aside from the shocking lack of privacy and going against the pools rules who needs to see a picture of a random child swimming in a pool, not just once but every single week!

Still not over her not only reading her daughters diary and sharing it but actually taking a picture and sharing that!

How would she feel about a picture of her swimming she hadn’t been able to edit or her private thoughts being shared to the internet.

Total lack of respect and boundaries. I’m sure you can still share your parenting journey if you must with Instagram without so much over sharing.

Reactions: 13
What bothers me most about her posting photos from swimming, is her blatant disregard for the rules. She’s showing her kids that she as an adult doesn’t follow rules and breaks them by taking photos, then she wonders why she’s no control over her kids!

I just dont get WHY she constantly takes photos at the swimming pool? Its just pointless. No one cares about her boring kids doing boring swimming lessons. Its of no importance to anyone and they arent even interesting/ nice photos. A fuzzy out of focus photo of half her kids head in the pool is tit - why does she think anyone cares?!

---

Ohhhh god just bleeping duck off and bleeping move back to bloody Aberdeen then you miserable useless prick. Honestly what on earth is wrong with her? What does she think will be different if she was living in Aberdeen?! She would still be in her kitchen cooking sunday dinner. She’s insufferable.

92996ACA-CF86-4EF5-9563-BF65DAC368A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Came here to comment on this. Is making Sunday dinner so hard because she’s so used to relying on hello fresh to plan and measure all ingredients and she is incapable of doing it herself because of her ED?! I cook Sunday dinner every week and I’ve got 3 kids, I’ve never known anyone to struggle with making it. It’s the easiest meal to make, she really is so useless. Does she think she’d be going to mummy and daddy’s for Sunday dinner if they lived up there?!

Firstly she hardly ever cooks a Sunday roast. They eat out or she has ready prepared food.

Second the narrative of her wanting to go back to Scotland is boring. Just go or give up on the self indulgent pity party.

Reactions: 16
You don’t need to do a big Sunday roast dinner Sarah, it’s just another romanticised concept you have latched on to. Let it go and just bleeping relax and make sure everyone is fed something and happy.

I have a real bee in my bonnet about this forced tradition because, as a working family with hobbies (adults and children) , weekdays an are busy doing non/work things. I’m not spending my Sunday making a two hour dinner every week and forcing it on people because of tradition. Life isn’t like that anymore where we are all sitting around a big farmhouse country table eating meat and two veg and gravy (because controversial opinion/ it’s bloody boring food).

Chill the duck out.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.