This Mama Life #26 Sinbad’s off to sea sea sea but what about poor old me me me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is happening with her hair?! She looks like an Amish person! NOT flattering Sarah, not flattering at all 🐴

Reactions: 9
What the hell is happening with her hair?! She looks like an Amish person! NOT flattering Sarah, not flattering at all 🐴
I dislike her hair. Its awful. Completely unflattering, does nothing at all for her. She just doesn’t suit it and i hate the stupid slick down centre parting. She looks ridiculous

Reactions: 13
I dislike her hair. Its awful. Completely unflattering, does nothing at all for her. She just doesn’t suit it and i hate the stupid slick down centre parting. She looks ridiculous
Agree. It’s surprising considering the amount she loves to spend on herself that she hasn’t got a decent hairstyle. She needs a really good cut & some proper styling. The way it just hangs down either side just makes her long face look even longer & makes her look even more moany than she already is 😂

Reactions: 7
Ffs Sarah. That doodle book is for Isla to write her personal thoughts. Not to be photographed and shared on Instagram just so you can get another dig in about navy life.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Such an invasion of Isla’s privacy. But also, a perfectly normal thing for a kid to write. Its simple; she didnt want her Dad to go. Completely normal. What is not normal is Sarahs constant, never ending hammering home of how much she clearly hates the navy and her trying to use every trick in the book to tell rob that via instagram and the kids. It’s disgraceful and shameful.

Reactions: 23
It made me really uncomfortable that she’s scared Isla’s private thoughts with her followers. Then whilst trying to explain put ‘haha’ in the caption. It’s a serious subject, these are her child’s feelings. Stop acting like a 10 year old girl writing haha all the time. Nobody is laughing.

Reactions: 19
Yeah that’s really bad. My kids just recently got their first diaries with little padlocks and I’ve made a point of not reading them. What a head.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to get off Insta. It's awful that she thinks that's appropriate to share. Such an invasion of privacy. She has such an unhealthy obesession with Insta and has completely lost sight of what is appropriate behaviour on there. Those poor children having everything shared 😔

Reactions: 12
Every day I feel we’re getting closer to this all spiralling out of control. How can she think she’s right to share that?! We know Isla gets “resentful” because she’s already stated that but to share your child’s private writings and emotions is just beyond inappropriate. You shouldn’t even be looking, Sarah. She wanted to show you her maths work, she didn’t want to show you her entire diary. She’s not yours to exploit and take advantage of at every opportunity she’s a human being who is allowed to keep emotions to herself if she chooses to. Imagine how Sarah would feel if one of us got hold of her diary and started sharing it with the word?! Just so wrong.

Reactions: 15
So I saw people comment about the recent pic she’s put up and now I over analyse everything. But why, why, why has she over edited herself. Look at the difference in her teeth!!

and whoever mentioned about her editing the kids teeth were right!

How sad?! I cannot imagine ever sitting and editing a pic of my child for people on the internet. imagine feeling the need to correct your child’s image for strangers you’ll never meet.

and the irony of her story tonight talking about spiralling because of feeling out of control… you’ve already spiralled love.

how can she not see this?!
She looks like she’s got one of these really weird filters on her face in that pic with her hair scraped back. It’s not a good look 🥴

Reactions: 3
Not making light of her sharing Isla’s book but I did smile at the ‘dada’ with the second a crossed out. Just calls him ‘dad’ doesn’t she Sarah 🙄
Oh, and that Aldi story about the chocolate mousse was not funny in the slightest 🙄

Reactions: 10
How shocking that “always positive” Sarah chose the most negative thing to dwell on. Haha

Reactions: 6
I wonder if there are other instagrammers who do this weird ‘here I am in the supermarket and now here I am boiling water and soon I will be sitting in my car’ kind of content?

I find it really weird that she records these bits of her life for the gram. Nobody else does content like that. It’s so dull, it’s like she’s a parody of herself.

Disgusted but not surprised she abused her daughter’s privacy like that. What a despicable thing to do.

And that ridiculous engine idling thing again! What are the chances that she does not put the engine on while she’s defrosting it? Especially when she’s ‘home’ in Aberdeen with solid ice all over the car windows in minus 4, and cold kids to transport!

Reactions: 6
The invasion of privacy is just disgusting. Isla couldn't consent to that and I'm sure if she could, she wouldn't have. I would never read my child's diary, let alone share it with the world. It's just basic empathy and respect for another human and what's worse is it's her own daughter.

I've sat on Child In Need/Child Protection meetings where parents have invaded their child's privacy and posted similar on social media or posted videos of their child in distress etc on socials and it's taken very seriously by social care. Granted that wasn't the only reason they were under such measures but it was enough to make it an action point that they had to agree to stop doing.

Reactions: 11
That chocolate mousse is disgusting by the way, don’t buy it! Those poor people who bought multiples of it 🤮 Sarah’s taste has clearly been affected by her warped relationship with food.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.