This Is Us

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking of maybe re-watching it this winter but I think you're right, it might not work now I know how it all pans out.
I rewatched 1-5 before 6 started and there were bits I had forgotten, and things I noticed more. Obviously you know the big events are coming and the mysteries aren’t mysterious 🤣 but you don’t need quite as many tissues (altho when William died 😭😭😭)

Reactions: 1
I read a article and it said recommending watching again, as things are mentioned in ththe last few which were mentioned in the 1st few!

I was thinking of maybe re-watching it this winter but I think you're right, it might not work now I know how it all pans out.
Upon reflection.. I had a friend staying over on Friday night. she’s never watched TIU so by way of introduction we watched Episode 1 together. Thoroughly enjoyed it and even though I know the significant events I don’t think this would spoil a re-watch. Otherwise my friend has returned home, got a text from her last night, whilst her other half was watching the football she tuned into TIU and is now up to Episode 5 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am not ashamed to say I have totally lost sleep this weekend binge watching season 6. Cried entirely through episode 17 and 18. The best thing in a long time that I have watched.

I’m simply a mess right now. Just wow. I don’t even think I can begin to articulate but I’m laying here in the dark contemplating re-watching the entire thing to appreciate it through a different lens.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am not ashamed to say I have totally lost sleep this weekend binge watching season 6. Cried entirely through episode 17 and 18. The best thing in a long time that I have watched.

I’m simply a mess right now. Just wow. I don’t even think I can begin to articulate but I’m laying here in the dark contemplating re-watching the entire thing to appreciate it through a different lens.
Highly recommended rewatching. I’m on season 1 episode 10 and have noticed so many things related to the last few episodes. Watching it with different eyes this time.

Reactions: 7
My next episode is the penultimate and Im not ready. Cried through the last 2 so who knows what I’ll be like for the final ones !

I'm not emotionally ready for this to be over. What a beautiful end to a beautiful show

Reactions: 2
I'm currently coming towards the end of season 2...is there a point where every episode stops making you cry? 🥺🤣

I'm currently coming towards the end of season 2...is there a point where every episode stops making you cry? 🥺🤣
No not every episode, in fact there are times when I thought “oh do move along” but that’s not very often and it’s hard to keep up such momentum over a long series. Personally I found Series 3 not quite up there with the first two series, but that’s a personal opinion and that series isn’t bad, just not quite as goof.

• Heart
I struggled with Season 5. As in it took me a lot longer to binge watch as it seemed a bit 'meh'. Season 6 made up for it though!

• Heart
Finally finished this. Beautifully written, loved all the characters, loved the twists and how everything interlinked BUT!!! My god did it seem to go on forever. I'd lost the will to live by season 5 and really struggled to get through the last 2 seasons. I'm pleased I watched it, I'll miss the characters but it's definitely not a series I'd rewatch over.

I do agree actually, I loved the show but I can’t see myself doing a proper binge re-watch again, at least not for a while anyway. It’s one of those shows to me, that once you’ve seen it once, that’s really it. It’s so long-winded with the story-telling over the seasons that I would find it difficult to binge it again.

I do agree actually, I loved the show but I can’t see myself doing a proper binge re-watch again, at least not for a while anyway. It’s one of those shows to me, that once you’ve seen it once, that’s really it. It’s so long-winded with the story-telling over the seasons that I would find it difficult to binge it again.
Agree. I wouldn’t watch it again. The twists & turns are what kept it interesting, without that then I’d find it hard to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It took me ages to get there!!! I really lost my motivation towards the end 🤣
I have too! 😂 I binged watched 5 seasons in like 2 weeks (I was crippled with a bad back and couldn't do anything else, don't judge 🤣) so I slowly lost motivation 😂

Finally finished this. Beautifully written, loved all the characters, loved the twists and how everything interlinked BUT!!! My god did it seem to go on forever. I'd lost the will to live by season 5 and really struggled to get through the last 2 seasons. I'm pleased I watched it, I'll miss the characters but it's definitely not a series I'd rewatch over.
I’m glad you’ve said this. Everyone seemed to love love love it and I was like hmm 7/10 at best. lol

I finished the whole thing last week, I’ve yet to read this thread properly because I was saving it until I finished! But I lost motivation too. I think what really got to me was the episodes where things were shown from each of the kids perspectives. Binging those, 1 after the other, just became so tedious. Maybe if not binging and watching as they were released then it would have been better! Otherwise it was a good show and I’m glad I watched it, if (quite) unbelievable at times. But you have to sort of go with that.