This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only still following her on the possibility she may get some more jobs and go back to how she was, loved her before and afters of homes. Her so called ideas shes invented have mostly been copied from somewhere else. And the showing off your flashy, amazing lifestyle and being so braggy "because you work hard" is just not the one.
Yes the label with the hairdryer had been posted elsewhere then a couple of days later she’d invented it.

Reactions: 1
The hairdryer on the label hack was on google about 3yrs ago - she’s claiming she had a ‘lightbulb moment’ with the idea a few weeks ago!!
And she’d like to gift the balloons to a local care home but they have to collect from her! How about you are really ‘kind’ and deliver them to a local care home 🙄

Reactions: 3
She needs to separate her personal life to another personal insta account. Going out with ‘hubby’ and kitchen dancing is not relevant. Learning to roller skate is not relevant. Nothing she does lately is relevant to her ‘brand’. Ad Ad Ad. Me. Me. Me.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, more cringe dancing. I actually quite like the disco music she plays, but we really don't need to see her and her hubby drunk dancing. Her teens must dislike her posting thIs stuff!
Fair play to her learning to skate, but agree not "on brand" for organising.

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, just hearing her go on about her power cut. She actually thinks she’s the only person who’s ever been without power. She’s lucky she’s got 4 walls unlike a lot of people in the world. All she’s worried about is her fridge freezer.

Reactions: 8
Oh my goodness, just hearing her go on about her power cut. She actually thinks she’s the only person who’s ever been without power. She’s lucky she’s got 4 walls unlike a lot of people in the world. All she’s worried about is her fridge freezer.
Acting like she’s just survived the blitz not a couple of days without power. Thanking the kind souls that stepped in, she’s so bloody dramatic and self absorbed.

Reactions: 2
Love how she's telling us not to dry clothes on a radiator as it might cause damp, and cause you to use more energy. Instead she's advocating you put your airer by an open window, and uses a Dyson fan to increase air flow. Because making your house colder by having an open window and using a fan aren't going to increase your energy consumption at all... Thought she was a big advocate of line drying, and it looked a perfectly sunny breezy day, so why not outside? Oh yeah, can't show the Dyson fan and aff link an airer then. All about the dollar!

Reactions: 5
Lots of cringe video of her and her mates at her daughter’s 18th party. She’s so self obsessed.
Says a lot when you have to state you’ve actually paid for stuff too.

The party looks like it was more for her than her daughter. Utter narcissis

Just watched the stories, yeah, I don't need to see stories of minging toilets on your business account!
Her and her friends are so brash, all "look at me" think I'm over it and unfollowing as it's all showing off or humble brag about how fab she is. Barely any actual organising tips these days.

Reactions: 4
Who does she think she is with this bloody dancing and performing to the camera. I’m cringing.
Also tgco it’s not half term it’s the Easter holidays. We have completed a full term of school since January. Half term was half way through (as the name suggests) in February.

Now she's moaning JD put odd sizes in the box of shoes she bought , and she's got to "do the right thing" and drive back to the shop to swap them, errrm no you could keep them and they would be absolutely useless to you love.
Let's be honest that's why she's "doing the right thing"

Reactions: 6
Her poor girls, mortified at their mother making it all about her in JD and how cool and wacky she is dancing away in her mismatched shoes (I mean the mismatched pair she purposely wore, not the ones given in error).
I don't get all her @-ing JD on her stories. Is she hoping they will see she's a bigger account rather than just Joe public and give her some preferential treatment?

All the self indulgent spa/over eating/ over drinking cruise ad has finally made me unfollow. She hasn't advertised a proper organising job in ages. And I can't do anymore smug walking posts. I really liked her when she did the job sh3 advertised. I'm I'm in awe you can get a free trip on a cruise....

Reactions: 8
She was so say a "packing expert" but had to ask her followers for advice on cruise packing🙄
One of her packing tips was to pack one of those hanging wardrobe things. How big a suitcase does she think most of us have?! I'm usually trying to cram enough for 4 in as few and small cases as possible.