This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m just popping on here to say. Do people really need a video/reel helping them ‘organise’ their gift cards into a draw 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

is this what she’s paid to do?!? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to learn what a hostess trolley actually is. It’s a trolley with warming drawers to keep food warm. She has a drinks trolley not a hostess trolley.

Another ‘wallop’ moment where she uses the wrong name but acts like she’s oh so boujee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dancing while he cuts the lawn video is so cringe. Wtf are those dance moves 😂 like something my 6 year old niece would do! Their teenagers must be so embarrassed. Just do it if you want, but don’t film it for everyone to see! All for the clout

Reactions: 4
The dancing while he cuts the lawn video is so cringe. Wtf are those dance moves 😂 like something my 6 year old niece would do! Their teenagers must be so embarrassed. Just do it if you want, but don’t film it for everyone to see! All for the clout
I just came on to say exactly this. WTF 🤬

Long time lurker on this thread…. Had to unfollow a few months ago, checked in on her today and what is she doing? Where are her trousers? I don’t understand? Oh, and noticed another Wallop 🙄

• Haha
I just came on to say exactly this. WTF 🤬
She’s clearly a very selfish individual that does what she wants, goes on about ‘me parties’ yet clearly runs the house like an army camp on her ‘organised’ terms and yet doesn’t consider what the effects of her rigid routine approach or her social media antics have on her kids.
She’s that self obsessed person with no awareness of others, yet she thinks she’s happy to preach all about mental health. Narcissist.

Oh I actually find her a bit of a breath of fresh air sometimes! I am very much in the minority I’m sure! 😆

Reactions: 2
Sorry but why the dramatics about the new kitchen. How she hasn’t been herself for a few days cos it’s unsettled her and acting like someone’s died. Seriously, so out of touch!!

Reactions: 2
That reel about packing a case annoys me as well, it’s not fitting it all in that’s the problem, it’s making sure it’s not over weight 🙈🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Sorry but why the dramatics about the new kitchen. How she hasn’t been herself for a few days cos it’s unsettled her and acting like someone’s died. Seriously, so out of touch!!
I know. She’s only having new doors too. Try living 3 months with your kitchen ripped apart 😂. She’s such a sensitive flower. 😂. Crying about kitchen while she simultaneously films herself dancing most likely.

• Haha