This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she couldn't get anymore embarrassing and cringeworthy... Her NY reels 🤣🤮 duck me, her poor kids. If my Mum was filming shite reels and videos and posting them on Instagram, I'd confiscate her phone!!
The Ferris beuler reel that "Mr Lewis" shared 🤮 and her cross eyes at the end. She needs to get off IG and just enjoy her time with her husband. Its ALL about her. So dull. Just constant videos and Reels of her. Me me me me me me #meparty 🤣👊🏼

Also what the absolute F is she wearing.
Did he really have to stand the other side of the sidewalk and film her cross the road..? He needs to file for divorce

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went to school with her and him. They started going out around 14/15y old. She ALWAYS wore the trousers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I went to school with her and him. They started going out around 14/15y old. She ALWAYS wore the trousers.
She always says they were friends at school then bumped into each other on a night after leaving school and became a couple? Although I can believe he’s whipped.

Reactions: 2
She always says they were friends at school then bumped into each other on a night after leaving school and became a couple? Although I can believe he’s whipped.
Nah it’s bollocks. She set her sights on him at a young age and no one else was having him.

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep saying ‘wallop!’ to show something like food?
is she stupid and just means Voila!
I am originally a Londoner yet I don’t know anyone that says wallop!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep saying ‘wallop!’ to show something like food?
is she stupid and just means Voila!
I am originally a Londoner yet I don’t know anyone that says wallop!
Yes!! Thank youuuuu!! I said this ages ago. Really winds me up!

Reactions: 3
Fancy going on holiday and then coming back and doing a live to answer questions. NO ONE GIVES A duck. Cost of living crisis!?
ThisGirlCanFuckOff

Reactions: 8
Fancy going on holiday and then coming back and doing a live to answer questions. NO ONE GIVES A duck. Cost of living crisis!?
ThisGirlCanFuckOff
And then telling everyone you’re off again on a cruise for work but taking your mum! So is she an employee? No. Just another freeloader.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also, does she ever actually do any organising? I’ve been following her for a month and all she seems to do is “dance” and go on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, does she ever actually do any organising? I’ve been following her for a month and all she seems to do is “dance” and go on holiday.
I was just thinking that actually, she seems to be permanently on holidays at the moment! But I think I have seen her mentioning that she has a couple of assistants now so maybe they are off doing all the organising? She must be making good money on it, or else Mr TGCO must be earning a fortune and bankrolling the trips. I do quite like her - although I would appreciate her toning down the holiday sharing at the moment when the vast majority of the country won't be holidaying for the forseeable future given the disastrous financial situation!

Reactions: 3
IT'S NOT WALLOP!! 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼
Again! TGCO is an ignoramus!

I was just thinking that actually, she seems to be permanently on holidays at the moment! But I think I have seen her mentioning that she has a couple of assistants now so maybe they are off doing all the organising? She must be making good money on it, or else Mr TGCO must be earning a fortune and bankrolling the trips. I do quite like her - although I would appreciate her toning down the holiday sharing at the moment when the vast majority of the country won't be holidaying for the forseeable future given the disastrous financial situation!
The cruise was a PR trip so costing nothing.
He’s a self employed camera man.

Again! TGCO is an ignoramus!

The cruise was a PR trip so costing nothing.
He’s a self employed camera man.
Ok maybe editor. But not sure he’s rolling in it.

Reactions: 1