This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories are irritating me 🤣 I know she's on PR trip, but she's constantly filming people around her and they don't look too impressed 🙊
Also it's ESpresso martini. Not EXPresso... get it right if it's your favourite 🤣
And sit down stop getting in peoples way filming 👊🏼

Reactions: 3
Her stories are irritating me 🤣 I know she's on PR trip, but she's constantly filming people around her and they don't look too impressed 🙊
Also it's ESpresso martini. Not EXPresso... get it right if it's your favourite 🤣
And sit down stop getting in peoples way filming 👊🏼
She says somethink instead of something too. Annoyingly!

And Lollop (which actually is a way of movement not to lie down) and wallop when I think she means Voila! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry, but UN-packing tips..?! I've seen it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️ which poor sod had to film her doing that montage I wonder...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the latest? She’s at some do for Sky.

There’s a red carpet so you can probably imagine what that’s doing for her huge ego 🙄

Reactions: 5
She looked really out of place on the red carpet, in her work wear style dress (it really wasn't a glam evening dress).
Does she do duck all actual work anymore? She only seems do it for mates or Z list celebrities these days. Yet still chunters on about how busy she is. The busiest she seemed this week was getting her nails done and sunbathing! To be honest I thought I'd unfollowed as her "content" is so full these days.

Reactions: 7
I mean dull, my phone made it "full"😆 it's far from full. I've not been on insta yet but as it's Friday I predict there'll be cringe dancing and drinking later. She always seems to be having a drink, maybe only a drink or two at a time but several times in the week.

• Haha
Most of her ‘tips’ are knicked off other accounts.
The jeans hanging is a Folding Lady one.
Nothing original here at all.
And yes, get ready for the cringe fest that is Friday drinks and dancing…

Well she's delivered on the dancing, with remote being used as a pretend microphone.
Don't want to sound mean, but she looks bigger than the size 14 she claims to me?

Cue Friday love myself post and how she needs this time away from her manic life. From where I’m sitting she does f all. Hubby Graham seems to be around a lot hoovering etc, she’s either filming copy cat tips or out to lunch or an event. I’m not sure why she acts like she’s so busy busy as she hardly does any actual work it’s just self promotional cringe videos.

She’s now created the term ‘ta-da list’ and is repeating it manically too get it to catch on. However Mrs Hinch used this at least two years ago. (Can’t stand her either). Neither have an original idea in their heads it seems most of tgco tips are copied from elsewhere.

I don't know why I haven't unfollowed this woman! It feels like for the third day running she's "working from the beach" and sharing her tips for keeping sand free. In what world does she think the average person can work from the beach? I can hardly have a professional conversation and take notes even via Teams whilst sat on a beach FGS. Just because her job is fannying about on the internet 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Todays tip for the heatwave - sit in the paddling pool with a cocktail. As of course nobody has to work. She’s so bloody out of touch it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is charging £100 + vat for a one hour virtual session on how to tidy up. Absolutely unbelievable, why on earth would anyone pay her that, she is a joke.

• Wow
I actually really like her! Possibly wouldn’t be filming the location of my client’s safe though…

It’s not even dancing, just shuffling herself from side to side with a smug look on her face. She’s honestly the type of woman that if you had to work with, you would hate every second

Reactions: 9
She’s back at the cringe dancing and her whole life seems to be ‘me time’. Look at me aren’t I great? No you’re not! You’re a middle aged woman dancing in her bedroom and filming yourself.
She’s always at lunch, an event or swanning off with her ‘besties’. She’s a very self indulgent woman.

Reactions: 8
I had to unfollow, the dancing and constant time to pander to herself was doing my head in. The organising tips were becoming less relatable and repetitive so wasn't worth hanging on for those.