Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
I had to unfollow, the dancing and constant time to pander to herself was doing my head in. The organising tips were becoming less relatable and repetitive so wasn't worth hanging on for those.

Reactions: 6

Mrsh2019

I love cruising. Been on loads (paid for not gifted!!) but she has made that one look like Blackpool at sea. If I hadn’t been on one, her posts would put me off for life. Awful.

Yes v annoying I used to love her and have put some of her ideas into practice. I contacted her to find out how much she would charge for a days work to help me sort my sons room, she charges an extortionate amount and wanted £70 travel costs each way to travel around 40 mins in car. Ridiculous. It sound awful but when she is talking through what she has done in a clients house on her stories her sentences are awful and she can’t even describe what she had done properly, which normally wouldn’t bother me for someone that really wants to help people but she makes a huge profit with her charges as there is no product other than her time so the very least she can do it talk properly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She’s now created the term ‘ta-da list’ and is repeating it manically too get it to catch on. However Mrs Hinch used this at least two years ago. (Can’t stand her either). Neither have an original idea in their heads it seems most of tgco tips are copied from elsewhere.

Peanut84

Agree. Love the concept of her account, but I find myself skipping past. I don’t find her relatable anymore. She used to be varied in her content and there was something for everyone but now I find it’s more focused on the middle class clientele and I’m bored.

Now she's moaning JD put odd sizes in the box of shoes she bought , and she's got to "do the right thing" and drive back to the shop to swap them, errrm no you could keep them and they would be absolutely useless to you love.
Let's be honest that's why she's "doing the right thing"

Jade123

Can’t stand her. Used to enjoy watching her stories but as per, it’s all gone to her head. Unfollowed her when she was filming at Gemma Collins’ house, de-cluttering her bling. No thank you 👋

I think she blocked me because I commented that her “tips” were recycled from other people or just plain common sense…well it’s true!

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
So glad there is a thread for her, she is SO annoying. Talking about herself in the third person - vomit!! TGCO is on the road! TGCO loves this! (#ad) TGCO is sad old mum dancing with sad old Graham in the kitchen to 90’s pop dance music, look how crrrrrazyyy we are! Welcome to Wednesday!!

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
More ground breaking tips on how to put away your Christmas lights. Dunno about anyone else but I put mine back in the box they came in. Plus my gran taught me to roll them round a toilet roll inner about 20 years ago so nothing ground breaking there.
I may be a bit behind, but more cringe drunken dancing, this time lip syncing with light up gin bottles. More fool anyone who pays for this woman to help them declutter (aka buy a lot of plastic storage containers for your shelves and cupboards).
I follow some other organisation accounts as I admit to loving this type of thing. The difference being that these professionals don’t show themselves getting pissed with their mates and drunk dancing on their business pages.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I came here to discuss the bloody ‘dancing’ again. Seriously someone needs to take her aside and tell her how cringe this is. Love yourself much? Fine. No need to film it and share it. Self indulgent twat

Welshy2022

Sorry, but UN-packing tips..?! I've seen it all now 🤦🏼‍♀️ which poor sod had to film her doing that montage I wonder...

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying ‘wallop!’ to show something like food?
is she stupid and just means Voila!
I am originally a Londoner yet I don’t know anyone that says wallop!

• Heart

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Mother’s Day. Posts about herself. Seriously narcissistic tendencies right there.
Normal people wait for their kids or partner to post or praise them .... not Nic. Me me me look at me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Camperfan

VIP Member
I see everyone finds the dancing cringe😆 The pics of her and her friends all out lip syncing and dancing while filming each other. It's so cringe! Fine to post on your personal page for your mates to laugh at, but on what is effectively your business page?
I have picked up some good tips from TGCO but on cusp of unfollowing due to the dancing! Agree she doesn't seem that busy, and despite going on about being green and reusing items, her main hobby seems to be shopping for tat with her daughters.

Hayhaypitt

Ok so I’m just popping on here to say. Do people really need a video/reel helping them ‘organise’ their gift cards into a draw 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

is this what she’s paid to do?!? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha