Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Like most of you, I used to like her and watched her stories regularly. But it’s all ads and 😱 faces and I just find myself flicking past her stories now.

Reactions: 1

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
No she didn’t go to stage school. It was a bog standard east London comprehensive. She wanted to be one of the top dog type girls at school but never quite achieved it.

Bingie

I actually really like her! Possibly wouldn’t be filming the location of my client’s safe though…

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I think she was doing a try on of all her summer clothes to decide what to keep/throw/Vint... so she purposely showed the unflattering one because she was planning to get rid... although why we all needed to see it god knows! I'm surprised she's 48/49, I would have said she was about 5-10 years older probably because of the way she dresses a lot of the time - not a criticism, I love how she embraces colour!
Our school year were born Sept 74 to Aug 75

I can’t believe a woman her age thinks that her weird dancing is worthy of being filmed. That’s what my 9 year old granddaughter does! I feel embarrassed for her. I’m sure her teenage daughter must be mortified.