This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A mutual friend has posted some pics on FB for her birthday. She’s 47. Who needs to see them?

Reactions: 4
Nothing like blowing your own trumpet.... she feels humbled of being featured in the telegraph with her post from last week, leaving drinks and snacks outside for delivery drivers to enjoy whilst out delivering. Nothing like turning the good intention into attention on her!

Reactions: 5
My dad used to say “self praise is no recommendation” and it’s so true about her - why can’t she just do something nice quietly, without having to look at what she can gain from doing it?

Nothing like blowing your own trumpet.... she feels humbled of being featured in the telegraph with her post from last week, leaving drinks and snacks outside for delivery drivers to enjoy whilst out delivering. Nothing like turning the good intention into attention on her!
Karma is an unfiltered photo though, nothing like the size she is in her own pics

Reactions: 1
No such thing as a selfless act if you want recognition for it.

More ground breaking tips on how to put away your Christmas lights. Dunno about anyone else but I put mine back in the box they came in. Plus my gran taught me to roll them round a toilet roll inner about 20 years ago so nothing ground breaking there.
I may be a bit behind, but more cringe drunken dancing, this time lip syncing with light up gin bottles. More fool anyone who pays for this woman to help them declutter (aka buy a lot of plastic storage containers for your shelves and cupboards).

More ground breaking tips on how to put away your Christmas lights. Dunno about anyone else but I put mine back in the box they came in. Plus my gran taught me to roll them round a toilet roll inner about 20 years ago so nothing ground breaking there.
I may be a bit behind, but more cringe drunken dancing, this time lip syncing with light up gin bottles. More fool anyone who pays for this woman to help them declutter (aka buy a lot of plastic storage containers for your shelves and cupboards).
I follow some other organisation accounts as I admit to loving this type of thing. The difference being that these professionals don’t show themselves getting pissed with their mates and drunk dancing on their business pages.

Reactions: 6
I’d like to follow more- which would you recommend?
Simplify by George is good. No TikTok cringey dances. Organise-d There’s a few others. I’ll look.

So she posted her Aunt passed away. That’s very sad. But she’s now talking about her mini pity party for herself and how she’s allowing herself to ‘heal’ by resting, sleeping and watching TV.
Then immediately launches straight into a review on the tv programmes she’s watching and finishes off with a back street boys cringey dance. Is she for real? It just comes across so self indulgent and narcissistic when she was mourning a loved one 2 minutes before. All in dark glasses like some z list diva.

It was her aunt? I know it's sad to loose someone you love but the way she carried on I thought it was one of her parents or in laws.
Agree, I also thought the grieving/healing was very self indulgent and all about her. Then flipped straight to promoting her declutter challenge with barely a pause.

Reactions: 2
I used to watch her about 2 years ago, then realised she was a self righteous twit.
shame as I quite liked her to start with.
I'm only still following her on the possibility she may get some more jobs and go back to how she was, loved her before and afters of homes. Her so called ideas shes invented have mostly been copied from somewhere else. And the showing off your flashy, amazing lifestyle and being so braggy "because you work hard" is just not the one.