Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
She’s back at the cringe dancing and her whole life seems to be ‘me time’. Look at me aren’t I great? No you’re not! You’re a middle aged woman dancing in her bedroom and filming yourself.
She’s always at lunch, an event or swanning off with her ‘besties’. She’s a very self indulgent woman.

Reactions: 8

patbutcher

Used to like her. she used to reply to messages etc not anymore - I think she’s got too big 4 her boots and comes across snobby and unrelatable now she thinks she’s it mixing with Z listers. the lip syncing is cringeworthy I’m embarrassed for her.

Justine752

Oh my goodness, just hearing her go on about her power cut. She actually thinks she’s the only person who’s ever been without power. She’s lucky she’s got 4 walls unlike a lot of people in the world. All she’s worried about is her fridge freezer.

Emma20191988

Fancy going on holiday and then coming back and doing a live to answer questions. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK. Cost of living crisis!?
ThisGirlCanFuckOff

Camperfan

VIP Member
I don't know why I haven't unfollowed this woman! It feels like for the third day running she's "working from the beach" and sharing her tips for keeping sand free. In what world does she think the average person can work from the beach? I can hardly have a professional conversation and take notes even via Teams whilst sat on a beach FGS. Just because her job is fannying about on the internet 🙄

• Heart

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Another day another PR event. For someone so busy she sure has a lot of free time and me time. Apparently she’s lacking in confidence these days. Hard to tell with the constant cringeworthy dancing selfies though.
She’s now just a middle class mum attending freebie events and her content is just ads or her ‘loving life’. It’s boring and self-indulgent now.

I used to like some of the tips and I’m nosey so liked the jobs she did at other houses. Now it’s all very samey and I don’t need to know how to make a pyjama parcel.

Reactions: 7

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
I like the stories where she goes and tidied/organises peoples stuff - cos I’m nosy AF - but she just seems to go to events, lip syncs to songs and posts videos of even more events now. I do have her book and it is useful as it’s got tips in it that have helped, but I’m not as keen on her ‘gram lately 😞 She doesn’t annoy me, I just find the content disappointing now 😕

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Todays tip for the heatwave - sit in the paddling pool with a cocktail. As of course nobody has to work. She’s so bloody out of touch it’s unreal.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
TGCO - black Friday, only buy what you need.
Also TGCO - here's a load of affiliate links for milk frothers you probably don't need.

Honestly, what a load of toss. The basic obvious wrapping advice, then the PR push on This Works followed up by a load of unnecessary tat for black Friday. The mixed messages are insane! I think I'm going to have to unfollow, it's become a hate watch for me rather than a helpful watch.

themuffinwoman

VIP Member
Also, does she ever actually do any organising? I’ve been following her for a month and all she seems to do is “dance” and go on holiday.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
She looked really out of place on the red carpet, in her work wear style dress (it really wasn't a glam evening dress).
Does she do fuck all actual work anymore? She only seems do it for mates or Z list celebrities these days. Yet still chunters on about how busy she is. The busiest she seemed this week was getting her nails done and sunbathing! To be honest I thought I'd unfollowed as her "content" is so full these days.

Do we think she’s pissed off she’s already organised everything and now she’s stuck in she’s got sod all left to do .... 🤔

• Haha

Emma20191988

I thought she couldn't get anymore embarrassing and cringeworthy... Her NY reels 🤣🤮 fuck me, her poor kids. If my Mum was filming shite reels and videos and posting them on Instagram, I'd confiscate her phone!!
The Ferris beuler reel that "Mr Lewis" shared 🤮 and her cross eyes at the end. She needs to get off IG and just enjoy her time with her husband. Its ALL about her. So dull. Just constant videos and Reels of her. Me me me me me me #meparty 🤣👊🏼

Also what the absolute F is she wearing.
Did he really have to stand the other side of the sidewalk and film her cross the road..? He needs to file for divorce

• Haha

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Give me strength, to wrap your kids presents you need wrapping paper 😱 wrap the presents and put them in a Christmas sack 😱

whatever fucking next, to make an instant coffee you need to put water in your kettle ? Frick me.

• Haha

fedupfatty

Unfollowed about 6 months ago as she just irritated me so much with the 3rd person crap & there was a few thinly veiled digs at other cleaning / tidying accounts success

Seems you can only be a woman championing other women if that other woman is part of your gang

Mrsh2019

I do not want to see her stupid bloody mom dancing any more. Why does she think I want to? She is so annoying 🤬