Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opendoor

kerrys little facial expressions to the crew absolutely kill me every time
Also her face when the man was explaining his satnav cracked me up! Following from the episode where they stole the vicars car... I don’t know why but I couldn’t stop laughing!

Reactions: 2

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You guys are watching the new series right? Last weeks ep with judiths garden, Kerry’s list of bits from the shop, the driving!! fucking amazing absolutely howling throughout 😂.

I BEG YOUR PARDON

although this is the final series, I was listening to the WTAF podcast with Charlie and daisy as guests and they basically said they hope to do a film at some point !!
Re Kerry's list from the shop - I listened to the Cooper's being interviewed on Radio 5 Live last year and they talked about the shop in the village where they filmed and Daisy said her favourite thing from it was the beef baguette - so it made me laugh to hear it mentioned.

I loved it last night when Kurtan made the vicar apologise to women viewers for being sexist.
The quality just does not waiver.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I'm in hysterics every time I see the court drawing from Martin's trial! 🤣
I know! Wonderful stuff. So many excellent touches. In the episode where Kerry 'breaks' her leg, her face in the car as the vicar drives her to the doctor has me laughing and laughing. It's the little details like that that are so excellent. 'Tomaaackle'.

Horatio

VIP Member
You guys have to check this out. Don’t be like me and almost not bother , nonchalantly assuming once you’ve seen one comedy edit you’ve seen them all... because it’s this country , meaning it is a cut above the rest ....

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
They have done a book called 'This is This Country' (I think) with a lot of the back story of some characters that they couldn't fit into the programme eg Big Mandy. Sounds good.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
The deleted scene about big cats 😂

I've never seen this before! did she keep calling a skateboard a snake board? 😂 it reminded me of the one when she kept trying to shoehorn sharks into the conversation because she had seen the documentary the night before

Spider12

VIP Member
My favourite program!!!! So sad it's the last series though x
Me too. I discovered it after series 2 was out and binged watched 2 series in 2 days. I feel like I haven’t had long enough since discovering it to it being the last series 😭. Does anyone follow Charlie and Daisy on instagram? They put some funny stuff up!

Reactions: 1

Alightened

VIP Member
I love it too. Just watched the latest episode on catch up. Cracks me up😂😂😂😂

The bloke that plays Kerry's Dad is actually her real father and the guy who plays Len his her real uncle. Kerry also does the voiceover for her Mum, that's why we never see her.

Last edited:

Alightened

VIP Member
You guys have to check this out. Don’t be like me and almost not bother , nonchalantly assuming once you’ve seen one comedy edit you’ve seen them all... because it’s this country , meaning it is a cut above the rest ....

Just watched it😂😂😂. Thanks for the laugh👍😂

hrh89

VIP Member
I have literally just realised the actress that plays Mandy is in Man Down playing another psycho 😂