Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Americans posting photos of their idiotic ”I VOTED” stickers. Like kids at the bleeping dentist. That place is truly a country of spoilt children.
I find it all bleeping ludicrous . And the baseball caps with the politicians name on them.

Reactions: 7
I find it all bleeping ludicrous . And the baseball caps with the politicians name on them.
I also don't get people announcing they vote but not saying who for, surely if you have a preference you don't just want people to vote but rather also publicise your choice? I assume celebrities often don't as they don't want to lose supporters on either side but for normal people I see all over social media I don't get it

Reactions: 6
I also don't get people announcing they vote but not saying who for, surely if you have a preference you don't just want people to vote but rather also publicise your choice? I assume celebrities often don't as they don't want to lose supporters on either side but for normal people I see all over social media I don't get it
I think you’re meant to read in between the lines that they voted for the ‘right’ party to show they’re a good person :) so performative…

Reactions: 10
Crying videos with that dumb song “you know you really made me hate myself”. Self-indulgent wank

1480712905-giphy-96.gif?crop=0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People on holiday in the sunshine. Yes it’s pure jealousy. But I’m still sick of it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People on holiday in the sunshine. Yes it’s pure jealousy. But I’m still sick of it 🙄
I sometimes think those people wish they were at home doing Christmassy things. The ‘I’m spending Christmas on a random Barbados beach, aren’t you jealous” posts always seem a bit forced. Yes I know it’s not Christmas yet and also know Christmas is summer in Australia so they do spend it on the beach :)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Monday blues" with that stupid leg picture
I think it’s worse that three FB friends are together in Dubai so since last Thursday they’ve all been posting and tagging each other so it comes up loads of times on my news feed 🙄
“There are worse ways to spend a Wenesday”
“Won’t be moving all day”
“Brunch, cocktails and sun….living our best lives”
“Not a bad view for dinner”
Bore OFF! Or at least co ordinate posts so I don’t see the same tit 27 times 🙄

Reactions: 20
I think it’s worse that three FB friends are together in Dubai so since last Thursday they’ve all been posting and tagging each other so it comes up loads of times on my news feed 🙄
Ugh. Also I don't get the appeal of a holiday in dubai, loads of places have good weather and beaches, it just seems like shopping centres and rampant consumerism

Reactions: 24
Ugh. Also I don't get the appeal of a holiday in dubai, loads of places have good weather and beaches, it just seems like shopping centres and rampant consumerism
And one of the worst human abuse records in the World, especially to Women & modern day slavery, as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And one of the worst human abuse records in the World, especially to Women & modern day slavery, as well.
Exactly, all of the infouencers who go there on holiday just baffles me

Reactions: 6
Americans posting photos of their idiotic ”I VOTED” stickers. Like kids at the bleeping dentist. That place is truly a country of spoilt children.
That made me think of the programme Superstore where one of the workers is undocumented therefore can’t vote. Spends the entire episode trying to steal a sticker 😭

Can’t be that good if they’re spending so much time posting reposting and tagging 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This sort of tit. This person lives in England, doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving and is supposedly a busy, professional adult. Whhhhhyyyyyy????
5D447954-2546-49F4-A55C-9593BCFE60BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That stupid “Karen” restaurant. It’s cringy af
My goodness I have just come across a video of that place where family take there nan I think it is and they film her reaction to the rude staff
I know it’s what it’s about but honestly 😩

Reactions: 7
Competitions on who can hold off with heating the longest and who has their house at the coldest temperature. I get it, you like living outside

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.