Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So called vloggers/influencers who have just had a baby and plaster the newborn all over social media to sometimes hundreds of thousands of complete strangers and potentially some deviants. Children need stricter protection from greedy or attention seeking parents using them on social media

• Sad
Reactions: 27
People posting about their partners with comments like "I never thought I would meet someone, and had given up until..." when they are late 20s, I would kind of get it if it was someone in their 50s (either way I would hate it) but not meeting a husband/wife "until" your late 20s is hardly waiting ages is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A girl from my hometown who was constantly sharing memes and videos about the joys of independence and single living just a month or so ago has… set her status to “in a relationship”.

cblTeimGKl1urAuKYVXmmXzlHE5ux7WcI0aIdzfg=w400-h293.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wedding photo dumps with a big speech attached to them. Normally feature words such as 'special' 'magical' 'perfect' 'amazing'. You'd have thought they would have got it out their system at the actual ceremony and wedding party - but I guess facebook needs to know as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Americans suddenly knowing about all of world history and British Colonialism when they couldn't even distinguish between Africa and India.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wedding photo dumps with a big speech attached to them. Normally feature words such as 'special' 'magical' 'perfect' 'amazing'. You'd have thought they would have got it out their system at the actual ceremony and wedding party - but I guess facebook needs to know as well.
and when they post a picture everyday for about 6 months afterwards. We didn't care on the day, we most certainly don't now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The tagging at any place especially hospital😕 the massive photo dumps is nothing private anymore, the recycled anniversary essays and pictures, again is nothing private these days, also recycled heavenly birthdays

Reactions: 7
People who have to post every. single. thing. they do! In the space of an hour I knew 1 of my FB friends was having a fibro flare up, felt sick from pain meds, took her boys to spend their birthday money & was about to watch a film with the kids. Plus sharing 2 memes & a post about a handbag she liked!
If such people manage to annoy everyone on social networks, then how difficult it is to communicate with them in real life..

Reactions: 1
Got a girl on insta and at 5:30 on the dot every evening she always posts her & her fellas tea. Captions are either ‘boys done good 😍’ or ‘got my own personal chef 😍’ wouldn’t mind but it always looks SHITE
‘Boy done good’ has got to be one of the most annoying comments ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘Boy done good’ has got to be one of the most annoying comments ever!
Agreed, or posts on "date nights" about the great food or whatever and "the company wasn't bad either", literally no one cares. It reminds me of back in the day people showing those slide things of a million pictures their holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Parents showing photos of their kids in hospital. What's wrong with just saying your kid's in hospital because of xyz?

Reactions: 9
Someone I used to work with is ‘celebrating’ their 30 year work anniversary on LinkedIn - even though she retired 6 years ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Royal Grim Reaper (aka Paddington Bear)
It’s kind of dumb all the Paddington Bear stuff as he only appeared in one skit with the queen a few months ago so is hardly anything to do with her, it doesn’t make me feel any emotion seeing pictures of him and her :) The corgi pictures bring a tear to my eye however

I can’t believe people are leaving marmalade sandwiches outside Buckingham palace- they’ll go mouldy and attract rats 🐀:(

Reactions: 18
It’s kind of dumb all the Paddington Bear stuff as he only appeared in one skit with the queen a few months ago so is hardly anything to do with her, it doesn’t make me feel any emotion seeing pictures of him and her :) The corgi pictures bring a tear to my eye however

I can’t believe people are leaving marmalade sandwiches outside Buckingham palace- they’ll go mouldy and attract rats 🐀:(
I saw someone tweet that it’s like when you mention you like frogs to a family member and then get a frog related present for every birthday and Christmas for the rest of your life, only this is on a worldwide scale 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Are people actually doing this?! I find the flowers bad enough tbh, if people are going to make dandwiches surely give them to homeless people rather than leave them out in the rain. Jesus

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.