Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this. Does my head in like why does 16,000 ppl from the group need to see you saying thank you fml

Or someone posting the supermarkets latest offers and every fucker posting "tks", "thank you", "thanks"........ Fuck me she's not a martyr you know, just some knob head who thinks she's the groups teachers pet

Reactions: 12
A post on or after a birthday, describing the day, and saying ‘32 isn’t so bad’

So smug and unfunny

Reactions: 10
Everything Pretty Little Thing posts you sell clothes why are you posting about Pritt-sticks?

Reactions: 8
Also, people posting every single little thing. Some of the absolutely pointless posts I have seen give me such a disproportionate sense of annoyance! Someone the other day on Facebook posted ‘oh! Just found a ladybird on my top! Who knows how long it’s been there!’ I mean honestly

Reactions: 24
People who go on about 'date night'
Especially when its a pint in spoons or something

Date night with this one
Date night with bae
Date night with the OH
Date night with the hubby etc

Reactions: 22
WTF is going on with her lips and brows ?!?
What is going on with her whole face

I am sick to my back teeth now of bloody outfit reels and home reels!!!!
Seriously had enough now
What did we all do before social media??
How did we style our homes and get dressed without these insta wankers showing us how to do it !?
Literally every man and his bloody dog are doing these reels now and I’m so fed up of seeing them and the stupid side step they all do or the jumping up and down or the worst just grinning like a fucking maniac into the camera lens!!!
Fuck off
Then fuck off again when you get there!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
It’s always the bloody birthday cake one too.

Reactions: 3
I used to be friends with someone who did this. I was waiting for the day he announced he was going for a shit...

Reactions: 6
I used to be friends with someone who did this. I was waiting for the day he announced he was going for a shit...
This is the problem I guess, if you update everything you do, eventually people won’t know where to stop and will share things like that!

Reactions: 3
Someone I know uses Facebook like a ‘dear diary’. A typical post is something like… “Dropped the kids at school and did some shopping on way home. Took mum for hospital checkup now doing some washing”. Fuck off you boring twat!!

Reactions: 28
The one I see often is ‘done shopping and cleaning now time for a cuppa’

Annoys me so much!!

Reactions: 19
Hate hate HATE people who use Facebook as dear fucking diary!!
See it a lot!!
‘House cleaned from top to bottom now ironing uniforms then bath and a chill night for me!!
Who the actual fuck cares????’
It’s shit we all have to do on the daily
Do they want a fucking gold star??

Reactions: 24
Another one is xyz checked into to Anyplace hospital. Yep more attention seeking as they want comments of "oh dear, hope you are OK" or "What is wrong" Just so they can come back with their entire medical history.

Reactions: 10
Another one is xyz checked into to Anyplace hospital. Yep more attention seeking as they want comments of "oh dear, hope you are OK" or "What is wrong" Just so they can come back with their entire medical history.
I loathe hospital posts. I had to take a work colleague to A&E this week after she sliced her hand open with a letter opener. They had signs up saying. 'Do not ask us to pose for selfies, do not film us doing our jobs.' how shocking that they should even need to do that !

Reactions: 34
This one might be too specific, by someone I follow starts lots of her stories (written not spoken) with ‘nah man’ and it sounds so forced.

Example ‘nah man the day I’ve had’ ‘nah man it took some balls to do what I did today’ ‘nah man this place is crazy’

It just doesn’t seem like she speaks like that in real life, feels a bit try-hard and not very natural

Reactions: 9
I hate when companies post something about how they’re doing the bare minimum for their employees/customers (and are using it for clout to boost their profits) and everyone replies with ‘well done asda ’ ‘nice one asda ‘ ‘nice to see there’s still some good in the world ’ ‘brilliant love asda always buy my veg from there’

fuck offffff Asda’s not gonna shag you

Reactions: 28
I used to follow someone who would post say 10 stories a day. Each starting with "okay", so when you tapped through you would hear "okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay" etc.

Reactions: 11
10 people all sharing their daily Wordle score without fail. Well until they are suspiciously quiet one day and you know they didn't get it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.