Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is something we’ll never know. W&H may have had completely different wives if Di had been around. They may have moved in different circles with their mum or studied elsewhere and met other people instead.
You missed my facetious statement 😂

Reactions: 1
And I bet they post the same tit on mumsnet AS WELL!
I think a certain number of posts on Mumsnet about children are perverts, looking for wank fodder. Threads along the lines of toddlers masturbating, pre-teen girls behaving in a sexual manner, my son/daughter has a lump on their genitals, child had an explosive poo in the supermarket etc etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
People asking for ideas on gifts for their children - their OWN CHILDREN!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think a certain number of posts on Mumsnet about children are perverts, looking for wank fodder. Threads along the lines of toddlers masturbating, pre-teen girls behaving in a sexual manner, my son/daughter has a lump on their genitals, child had an explosive poo in the supermarket etc etc.
Around the time I stopped regularly looking at MN, there was a lot of that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
People asking for ideas on gifts for their children - their OWN CHILDREN!
Someone on my facebook posted for ideas for her kid the other day but she worded it really weird "what are 3 year old girls into" - I dunno, she's your kid, what does she like?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, add older kids in night nappies, leaking nappies, leaking sanitary protection, adults shitting themselves in public... all extensively posted about by perverts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yep, add older kids in night nappies, leaking nappies, leaking sanitary protection, adults shitting themselves in public... all extensively posted about by perverts.
Exactly. Add in the piss troll, who always uses the term 'gushing' and 'soaked' after describing an incident of urinary incontinence. Sad fuckers.

• Wow
  • Sick
I’m getting sick of the “me/my friend/ my cousin is moving home and has nothing please has anyone got the contents of an IKEA showroom they could spare?” usually they’re wanting it for free and delivered to them too.
I don’t begrudge helping someone in need but I find it a bit cheeky expecting a full house to be kitted out.

Reactions: 22
"A lot of people have been asking me about my eyeshadow"

No they haven't....you've been given a freebie Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow pallette in exchange for promotion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Around the time I stopped regularly looking at MN, there was a lot of that.

I feel so naïve. Never been a MN user, this is horrifying to discover. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I realise this may be controversial, but I can't stand the whole "Thank you lovely", or "How are you Lovelies." WTF? Plus, people saying something is 'lush'. It makes me want to break their nose! Grow up FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I realise this may be controversial, but I can't stand the whole "Thank you lovely", or "How are you Lovelies." WTF? Plus, people saying something is 'lush'. It makes me want to break their nose! Grow up FFS.
Lush is so 1990's do people actually still use that vomit inducing term?

Reactions: 8
I feel so naïve. Never been a MN user, this is horrifying to discover. Wow.
I was just thinking the same-I’ve browsed MN over the years and there are people who are great at picking out trolls,I’m really naive to that sort of thing and now I feel a bit sick.

———————————————————-
something that has been grinding my gears lately is people bitching about influencers and how easy they have it (that in itself isn’t the issue,I am on tattle after all lol). They then have to follow it up with almost competitive ‘I have it so much worse’ talk. Like (made up example) they will complain about an influencer who did a food haul and was moaning that an item wasn’t in stock. They will then be like ‘they need to get a bleeping grip,I haven’t been to the shops since time began,I’ve lost my job and am nearly homeless and everyone I know has passed away. I don’t want to make it about me but...(continues to tell their sad story for another paragraph).’

Don’t get me wrong,this last year has been a shitshow and unfortunately it has been so much worse for some people than others,and influencers are generally quite tone deaf and annoying,but I don’t necessarily want to read this almost ‘one upmanship’ where people have to show just how badly they have it in comparison.

that makes me sound like a dick I know,but I see it all the time on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kisses on messages to people who are not your loved ones. Just saw a friend of mine ask a company "How much is this table please? Xx".

Maybe it's a reflex 🤷🏼‍♀️
This actually makes me want to vomit 🤮, it’s usually paired with “hun” or “lovelies”. People that tell us all how many meals a 2lb reduced chicken makes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.