Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloesm

VIP Member
It really gets me so angry how they have the audacity to so openly beg for stuff they could easily pay for. It's no wonder they all have so much money to afford the fancy cars and big houses, cause they pay for fuck all else!
Exactly they barely even pay for their food these days

Reactions: 6
Totally! I posted a few pictures of me feeding. Why? I thought I looked fucking cool. All Renaissance painting like 🤣 with a full boob and my make up on and that. Beautiful baby attached to me. My beautiful baby. It’s such a look for me. I thought I looked cool so I showed people. No bloody “NORMALISE IT” shite.
Exactly! I would much prefer people said 'I'm posting this because I love it and I look great 😅

Ok
So I need to rant and here’s where Iam going to do it
A channel run by a Erin Williams (horses) recently came up on my YouTube suggestions again and again
Eventually I watched one of the videos and genuinely mortified what I was watching and by the comment sections
She is a influencer for want of a better word that aims her channel at young females I think, although maybe young males too, but the clothing line is def for young girls, but the channels is so sexualised in a way that it’s young audience don’t see it because of their naivity
I find it so infuriating
The skin tight trousers and the arse waving posing, the long hair the makeup I can go on and on but none of it shows true animal ownership it focuses solely on her
And the comments, heaps of young girls stroking this erins ego by declaring their love for her and how she is so perfect and they live up to her
Please don’t, please don’t, it saddens me it Truely saddens me I wish I could tell them that this isn’t reality and it isnt normal, she’s exploiting you and please stop watching
If it’s not that it’s pervy comments that she of course encourages as much as she then slates them

RR20

Those people who post a happy birthday paragraph to their kid 🙄 followed by various photos of said kid over the years. “Happy 8th birthday to our darling girl, you are the most kind funny intelligent beautiful human, you are so selfless we hope you enjoy all your presents sweetie and your trip to the zoo, we love you so much never change darling, can’t believe you’re 8 where has the time gone 🥰” FUCK OFF BORE OFF literally no one cares!! And your “selfless darling” won’t see it either 🙄🤣😂
These type of posts are so nauseating 🤢 most of the time the kid is too young to have Facebook and probably shouldn't see other things the parents post. I'm so grateful my parents have never had Facebook and I have been spared having my childhood posted about online.

• Haha

moosesauna

Chatty Member
My latest one....fuelled by the fact that restaurants and cafes are back open is claiming food is "homemade". No it bloody isn't, it wasn't made in your kitchen at home....I was made in your industrial kitchen in your cafe/restaurant! I assume they're trying to portray they made it from scratch but that doesn't make it homemade.
Even funnier when they're at a chain and thus the food has likely been processed to hell, then reheated from frozen and sold for a huge markup 😂 😂

Kofi Annan

I follow a couple of resident pages for the two local towns and why anyone posts anything on there is beyond me.

On one page they immediately get jumped on. Someone posted saying some youths had purposely ripped the wing mirror off her car, all captured on CCTV. She was posting to let others know and also to see if she could get an ID. The poor woman got dragged by what seemed to be grown women saying "how do you know it's kids, kid's can't have fun anymore, how dare you film kid's, weren't you ever a kid" etc.

On the other page the local meatheads immediately comment saying things like "oh it's xyz (tagging their mate" or "back to xyz (again, their mate) for the weather".

I find it absolutely pathetic.

People with their ironman/marathon/triathlon medals. Fuck off fit people :ROFLMAO:
There's one bloke I semi-know who posts his ROUTINE OF THE DAY, either a map of the route he's ran or a log from the 5x5 app of the tremendous weight he's lifted. Then of course the usual emoji laden crap about PUSHING THROUGH and TAPPING THE INNER WARRIOR and FITNESS ISN'T PHYSICAL, IT'S MENTAL and fuck knows what else.

Thing is, he's shite. If you actually look at the numbers he's posting, rather than just skimming past him on the feed, he's a seriously physically deficient specimen. People are all "ooh get you well done" and he literally runs slightly slower than my 60 year old dad who took up jogging last year. His max deadlift is lower than that of my 5'0, 125lb girlfriend. Like, fair play to you for having a crack mate, but make sure you're actually doing something reasonably impressive before you start crowing, y'know?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Twirliegirlies

Kisses on messages to people who are not your loved ones. Just saw a friend of mine ask a company "How much is this table please? Xx".

Maybe it's a reflex 🤷🏼‍♀️
This actually makes me want to vomit 🤮, it’s usually paired with “hun” or “lovelies”. People that tell us all how many meals a 2lb reduced chicken makes.

• Haha

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Anyone doing slimming world. Any of the fuckers. Hey I was one. However I cannot fucking stand the food pictures! A sad ham salad “pickled onions for speed” PISS OFF!!! FIBRE ONE BARS PISS OFF. CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA PISS OFF. PRETEND PIZZAS PISS OFF
‘The cheese is my HXA and the milk is my HXB’ 🙄 Guy I work with has made his own SW account and all his meals are ‘fakeaways,’ no decent veg in sight apart from peas, sweet corn or a few token salad leaves.
And you know when he hasn’t posted for a few days that he’s been ‘off plan’ and eating a load of crap. I felt like commenting the other day, I see you haven’t posted the photo of the big bag of revels, lemon tarts and beers that you sent me last night 😂

• Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Why, so many adverts lately for ear-syringing? - often with a lovely picture of some ear wax.

• Sick
  • Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Photos of Princess Diana being superimposed onto other photos of royals.
Or any other ones they do

Ok
So I need to rant and here’s where Iam going to do it
A channel run by a Erin Williams (horses) recently came up on my YouTube suggestions again and again
Eventually I watched one of the videos and genuinely mortified what I was watching and by the comment sections
She is a influencer for want of a better word that aims her channel at young females I think, although maybe young males too, but the clothing line is def for young girls, but the channels is so sexualised in a way that it’s young audience don’t see it because of their naivity
I find it so infuriating
The skin tight trousers and the arse waving posing, the long hair the makeup I can go on and on but none of it shows true animal ownership it focuses solely on her
And the comments, heaps of young girls stroking this erins ego by declaring their love for her and how she is so perfect and they live up to her
Please don’t, please don’t, it saddens me it Truely saddens me I wish I could tell them that this isn’t reality and it isnt normal, she’s exploiting you and please stop watching
If it’s not that it’s pervy comments that she of course encourages as much as she then slates them
Sad state of affairs nowadays. So many do the same. Whether it be reality TV "stars" or young women standing in the rooms taking selfies with not much on or wearing clothes from some small label that they have collaborated with. This is their aim in life to be an influencer. To have thousands liking their post. So many younger TV stars have exploited their fans, buy this really nice got 40% off now. Its tat what they sell. The arse posing does make me laugh lift 1 leg up to show the arse, sorry but wanna say looks like they are farting 😂😆

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
She has a shop and a cafe!! Just going off to start my own small business melting chocolate!