Things that you are sick of seeing on Social Media #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of "cleaning" influencers, hoover lines! What is wrong with just vacuuming your carpet and sofa, why do they need these lines which will disappear as soon as you walk/sit on them

Even more infuriating is how I watch the bloody cleaning videos because they're somehow mesmerising 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When someone shares a picture of a baby on socials, there are so many people who just have to make a comment like ‘he is so like person A’ ‘person B’s twin!’ Often…there is little or no resemblance. Even worse it is sometimes about a random third cousin who they look nothing like!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So done with the big fake lips! So many smaller influencers suddenly getting it done recently
Absolutely agree. The thing that drives me nuts is the amount of online sellers using models with massive and blatantly fake lips and bottoms to advertise their leggings in particular. Yeah, of course you’ll have an arse like that, lol. Much like those advertising lip plumping products using a model with filled lips. It’s completely unattainable using just the product usually.

Reactions: 6
I'm not asking for perfect spelling and punctuation, but why do so many people make their posts unreadable and make no sense?

(And yes I know that not everyone's first language is English)

Reactions: 7
Why oh why does every single post these days have to start with SO? Like, like literally, ( yet more annoying overused words). Don’t get me started lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240502-162257_TikTok.jpg
Not exactly sick of seeing this as they are having fun and enjoying themselves but groups like these always come up on my fyp and literally every single time they are dancing to Waka Waka (Shakira) - I just find it so weird it's never any other song 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4