Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Leah is nuts. She’s has loads of different accounts too. She looks about 14 but talks like an absolute filth bag!
I’m not sure if she’s the full shilling? She got kicked out of college after she made a suggestive tiktok in the toilets there 😂
I also read on a different thread she has a kid , I seriously hope that isn't true. I've reported multiple of her accounts , imagine young girls on tik tok seeing that and thinking it's a good way to make money , it's terrifying to think what world our kids are going to grow up into.

Reactions: 5
“Drivers licence” from people in the UK. It’s a driving licence! You’re not in the USA!

Reactions: 7
I very rarely have cash on me.
Same here; so many places started refusing to take cash during Covid that I got out of the habit of ever taking out any cash with me, even on a night out.

The one I hate that I keep seeing is these posts by wannabe influencers saying they have 'fallen out of love' with whatever the focus of their account or business is. This so blatantly either a) to cover up the fact the business is making zero money so they're closing it! or b) just a blag to drive engagement and get loads of followers telling them how great they are.
Is it too much to expect a tiny bit of honesty?! 😂 😂

Reactions: 11
Cooking with sammy and plant based Gabriel always pops up on fb . The baby is so dirty and unkept . As for cooking with sammy do all the kids share the same mattress on the floor .

Why is it when I read about someone being attacked by a dog, people show more sympathy for the bloody dog?? Reading an article about a poor child being mauled and of course the comments are “poor dog, will probably be destroyed” “what was the child doing” etc and it’s always the ones with a dog as their profile pic 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is it when I read about someone being attacked by a dog, people show more sympathy for the bloody dog?? Reading an article about a poor child being mauled and of course the comments are “poor dog, will probably be destroyed” “what was the child doing” etc and it’s always the ones with a dog as their profile pic 🙄
I saw a tiktok of a child who was bitten by the family dog and the family chose to keep the dog!!!! Despite the child living there and them showing her face covered in stitches! This was in the US though

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Local fb group full of it.
---
right guys - interesting didn’t realise they have so many kids already .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
I saw a tiktok of a child who was bitten by the family dog and the family chose to keep the dog!!!! Despite the child living there and them showing her face covered in stitches! This was in the US though
If it's the cocker spaniel I know exactly what one you mean. They had loads of videos showing how the child (and family) interacted with the dog and you could see the bite coming a mile off. The dog needs rehomed away from children.

Reactions: 3
Grown adults posting photos of their presents they got for their birthday, christmas, anniversary, whatever, just seen one of £100 in 10 pound notes spread out like a fan 😂 It's soo crass and self indulgent, especially as money is tight for so many people at the moment 😠

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If it's the cocker spaniel I know exactly what one you mean. They had loads of videos showing how the child (and family) interacted with the dog and you could see the bite coming a mile off. The dog needs rehomed away from children.
That’s the one. She’s posted “emotional” videos about giving the dog a second chance too!!

Reactions: 5
Omg I know!! To add to that I get its partly yjr owners fault if they don't train the dog properly but I don't care how much someone's dog is part of the family if they're going to snap they will , any dog can turn

'How to wear boots with a dress'

*put on dress
*put on boots
Done 👏 🙄

I really feel for this younger generation who need teaching such menial life tasks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Claiming that reporting anything at all about the behaviour of someone in the public eye is "creepy", "obsessive", "harassment", "stalking" etc. A few weeks ago I was seeing my Twitter followers savage someone for saying that a former reality TV contestant was now working a day job in their town. That's all the person said, they didn't say what town it was or where the guy supposedly worked but were getting dozens of responses like "omg this is stalking/harassment, leave him alone and let him live his life!!!11" Now today I see those same people complain it's "creepy" and "stalking" that a tabloid reported on an actress going out for dinner with her alleged new boyfriend. They were sitting in a restaurant open to the public; it's not like the paparazzi were staking out her house and going through her bins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'How to wear boots with a dress'

*put on dress
*put on boots
Done 👏 🙄

I really feel for this younger generation who need teaching such menial life tasks
Ha ha I think I posted that one on here a few days ago.

• Haha
Shite like this on Facebook:

Something to do besides complain and argue.……if you’re reading this leave me the last photo you took, no explanations! Then put this on your wall so I can leave one.
Watch - no one follows directions! Absolutely the truth! Why? They don’t read the post fully.
This will be fun.”

Why the last part?? WHY? Can’t it just be a nice photo challenge, without the need for such snark at the end?

Reactions: 7
Shite like this on Facebook:

Something to do besides complain and argue.……if you’re reading this leave me the last photo you took, no explanations! Then put this on your wall so I can leave one.
Watch - no one follows directions! Absolutely the truth! Why? They don’t read the post fully.
This will be fun.”

Why the last part?? WHY? Can’t it just be a nice photo challenge, without the need for such snark at the end?
It's all autobot tracker post rubbish anyway

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.