Things that you are sick of seeing on social media #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just watched a video on Instagram called ‘Saturday wash clean with me’
And it was literally the person putting the clothes in the washing machine and putting the detergent and comfort in and shutting the door
Now I’m no genius but come the duck on!!!!
What in gods name was the point??
Are there generally people out there that don’t know how to do this?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Literally just watched a video on Instagram called ‘Saturday wash clean with me’
And it was literally the person putting the clothes in the washing machine and putting the detergent and comfort in and shutting the door
Now I’m no genius but come the duck on!!!!
What in gods name was the point??
Are there generally people out there that don’t know how to do this?
I don’t think it’s teaching you I think it’s just following someone’s ‘aesthetics’ and lifestyle as they do certain things 😂 but whyyy and it’s alwaysss beige

Reactions: 9
The pout with the peace sign, or poking out tongue, even worse.

Just-no.
I am so over seeing everybody's tongues. My age group, millennials, seem the worst for it. At this point it's like a nervous tick how nobody my age can just take a nice photo or video, they have to have their tongues wiggling all over the place like a village idiot. WHY! I think it's absolutely disgusting. Please just stop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
People telling the world they’re doing everything wrong:
You’ve been washing your hair wrong
You’ve been storing your pasta wrong
You’ve been cleaning your teeth wrong
You’ve been cooking chicken wrong

Here’s a ‘hack’ 🤬🤢. Here’s a sticker machine so you can label clear jars of pasta. Here’s a routine to wash your hair every 89 days.

No thanks.

I like a tip or trick as much as the next person, but must it be so aggressive? Do I need a lecture about doing everything in my life wrong? Do I need to spend thousands of pounds rearranging my entire house? No. Are hospitals full of people who are ill because they kept pasta in the packet it came in? No. So calm down Influencer Ian and bore off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
People telling the world they’re doing everything wrong:
You’ve been washing your hair wrong
You’ve been storing your pasta wrong
You’ve been cleaning your teeth wrong
You’ve been cooking chicken wrong

Here’s a ‘hack’ 🤬🤢. Here’s a sticker machine so you can label clear jars of pasta. Here’s a routine to wash your hair every 89 days.

No thanks.

I like a tip or trick as much as the next person, but must it be so aggressive? Do I need a lecture about doing everything in my life wrong? Do I need to spend thousands of pounds rearranging my entire house? No. Are hospitals full of people who are ill because they kept pasta in the packet it came in? No. So calm down Influencer Ian and bore off.
This
And why are we doing our hair wrong
Maybe your doing it wrong
Everyone is different and certain ways suit people better then others in regards to how we do things
The worst I saw was ‘your putting your hair claw clip in wrong!’
There is no right or wrong way to put a hair claw clip in your hair for duck sake!!
It’s whatever way is best for individual hair I.e thickness and length etc !!

Reactions: 11
This
And why are we doing our hair wrong
Maybe your doing it wrong
Everyone is different and certain ways suit people better then others in regards to how we do things
The worst I saw was ‘your putting your hair claw clip in wrong!’
There is no right or wrong way to put a hair claw clip in your hair for duck sake!!
It’s whatever way is best for individual hair I.e thickness and length etc !!
Yep. Hate that one! And the putting on a bra. Maybe putting it on a certain way helps it sit better, I don’t know, but I’m in my 40s and I wear one daily and I’m alright 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Too many people use any social media even work based ones like Facebook. I joined nextdoor a few years back when we moved and thought oh that’s useful for local info/heads up for crime and so on.

It’s just turned into another Facebook type group moaning, shaming posts, borderline racism, arguments over vaccines/covid/etc, political posts and so on you get the drift . Im not bloody interested in all that so I’ve left.
on mine there is someone who is very active and posts thing like weekly snaps of her walks around the local area, completely irrelevant and noone ever comments or likes any of them

Reactions: 4
Influencers full stop. Cannot wait until that boat has sailed 🙄
Oh I am so with you on this. I am sick to death of reading about these people who make bucket loads of cash for doing absolutely nothing. It is the impression they are leaving on the younger generation who sadly are growing up thinking they too can be an Influencer or a You Tuber. Not only that, the Companies that are paying these people all the £££ and $$$ are just as bad. My boss has a relative who is currently living in USA. A friend of a friend of hers is nobody famous but has a very large number of followers on Instagram. A big mobile tech company apparantly paid her 1 million dollars to say a few kind words about their new smart phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230117-153932_Facebook.jpg

Honestly who the duck does admin for these pages to approve posts like this!! Just give them a glass of milk or water and piss off with your boring questions, it's breakfast its not meant to be exciting

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.