Things in life that have just quietly disappeared #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following on from thread number 1 carry on with all the things that no longer exist and throwbacks here

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Williams Wish Wellingtons. It was about a boy who had these red wellies that were magic and granted his wishes. They don’t make shows like that anymore.

Also Penny Crayon and Charlie Chalk.

Reactions: 26
Did any one else play the Magic School Bus on the PC where they went into outer space..

Oh and Petz, I used to play that on the PC too

Reactions: 17
Random and I
PC games were the best. I loved Theme Hospital/Park and the original Sims
omg I remember gettting the sims for Xmas one year and me and my sister playing for about 8hours in a row

Reactions: 9
I remember as well as the frufoo yogurt there was another one called 'Sprinklez' or something and it was a red and white yogurt pot with a clear plastic lid that had hundreds and thousands or sugar shapes in, and you mixed them with your strawberry yogurt. Loved them!!! i'm going through the old argos books now

Reactions: 26
Was Frufroo the yogurts with a toy in the middle? If so, they also done little chocolate ones with yogurt in too. They were amazing, I think they were Onken?

Reactions: 12
Was Frufroo the yogurts with a toy in the middle? If so, they also done little chocolate ones with yogurt in too. They were amazing, I think they were Onken?
yes it was shaped like a UFO, they were always second best to me to a sprinkles yogurt! I could just put some sprinkles in my petit filous but its not the same somehow!

Reactions: 4
What happened to nougat (pronounced nug-gat)?
All of a sudden it became noo-gar

Reactions: 14
I always wanted one of those yogurts, never got one though
I can’t stop flicking through the old argos catalogues, so many memories and good times came from those books

i dont know if anyone mentioned this already but kit kats jn foil! so much morr satisfying to open!

Reactions: 20
Are they not in foil anymore? Not even the 2 finger kitkats?
not that ive seen! whenver ive got them itsalways plastic. i dont buy them often as i try to avoid Nestle but my dad buys them often and its always plastic

i dont know if anyone mentioned this already but kit kats jn foil! so much morr satisfying to open!
Really? The new limited edition Mint Kit Kats are wrapped in foil.