Things everyone loves but you hate #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been extremely lucky - I spent too many years working in property, and changed a couple of weeks ago to very simple admin job that pays more and I don't get sworn at on a regular basis. Double win!
Thats brilliant. Every admin job I have seen is either 9 month mat leave cover, part time or term time only.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kids in restaurants that cannot behave. If you have a hyperactive little gobshite, take them to wacky warehouse.

Also, regarding above, parents who give their brats an ipad when they go out so they can sit there like zoned out mini zombies while Mummy and Daddy can sip on their Sauvingnon Blanc undisturbed. Here's a thought, how about actually interacting with your kids rather than giving them a digital babysitter. Or, just get a babysitter.

OTT makeup, particularly eyebrows like fat slugs.
Milk / ice cream
Moths / butterflies, basically anything flappy
Most fish, I'm ok with the likes of cod but any fishy fish is disgusting.
People that post every goddamn meal they make on facebook, like they are the only people in the world who can cook.
People that wear so much perfume or aftershave that I can literally taste it.
Teenagers that do a false swagger type walk to try and look hard. You don't look hard mate, you just look like an utter knob.

Reactions: 11
Kids in restaurants that cannot behave. If you have a hyperactive little gobshite, take them to wacky warehouse.
I don't think this is something that everyone loves. I think this is something everyone hates that you also hate. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stranger things
Avocados
Friends (the program)
Snapchat
Sea food
Tiktok
Extremely hot weather
Burger king
Chinese takeaway (Indian takeaway is better)
Harry Styles
Star Wars

Reactions: 1
KFC...the flavour has changed and you just get two farty little wings when you order a meal. I swear you got two drumsticks years ago.
We ordered it at work yesterday and to me it just tasted bland.

Reactions: 2
KFC...the flavour has changed and you just get two farty little wings when you order a meal. I swear you got two drumsticks years ago.
The recipe fundamentally cannot change as it has the same 11 herbs and spices. It could be the amount of coating was less. I know what you mean about the size though. It does depend on what they have. The breast pieces are the best but you don’t get those often.

I like KFC apart from the chips, they’re so bland

Reactions: 4
Aww i wish we still had a kfc here. It closed down in 2019 and our closest one is either 30 mins away or the motorway service station...

I would even eat the tit chips now if it meant i could have my hot wings and gravy :)

• Wow
McDonald's breakfasts. You barely get anything, they look overly processed, the hash browns taste like gruel. Don't get why people rave about them. Much prefer the main menu when I do go there.

I might get myself extradited from Scotland for this, but Janey Godley is absolutely shite. Her one joke is "haha, Scottish accent", in a country where everyone has a Scottish accent.

• Heart
Bananas
Afternoon tea
Weddings
Wine
Hot tubs (I'd use one on holiday, but don't understand why you want one in your garden)

Hot tubs 🤢sitting in water with other peoples dead skin cells floating around 🤢
Yes!!! Hot tubs are absolutely rank! We went for a house viewing and the owner thought the his hottub would seal the deal. It came with a fountain and flashing lights with a bar tacked on to it.
He then proceeded to tell us he uses it all the time, all his kids and their friends use it 🤮🤮🤮 and every BBQ guests sit in it.
Gross.
I always associate them with swingers 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes!!! Hot tubs are absolutely rank! We went for a house viewing and the owner thought the his hottub would seal the deal. It came with a fountain and flashing lights with a bar tacked on to it.
He then proceeded to tell us he uses it all the time, all his kids and their friends use it 🤮🤮🤮 and every BBQ guests sit in it.
Gross.
I always associate them with swingers 😂
And if kids are using it you just know one of them will have a wee in it 🤢

• Sick
Knitted frilly bonnets on baby girls 🤢 hate them but all my friends with little girls seem to love them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.