thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this girl really drives me mad!
*claims her son is normal size* yet has 'outgrown' a up to 15kg weight limit pram at 17 months old. (My 3 1/2 year old is just over 14kg!

My son isn't allowed chocolate but is allowed:

Sausage rolls
Sandwiches
Crisps
Flap jack
Sugary drinks
Processed mini sausages
Ice cream (what a perfect nutritious dinner)

F*ck me she is clearly thick! Why would you let your kid have all that saturatued fats and salt in their diet but can't bare to let him have chocolate 🤣

Nice to see she finally scabbed that free pram she was desperate for. Clearly they are struggling for money after buying their awful new house flogging all her stuff on Insta is just trashy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Completely agree!!! Goes on to to moan that people have forgotten corona and our out and about and everywhere is so busy..... yeah DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!

Omg this girl really drives me mad!
*claims her son is normal size* yet has 'outgrown' a up to 15kg weight limit pram at 17 months old. (My 3 1/2 year old is just over 14kg!

My son isn't allowed chocolate but is allowed:

Sausage rolls
Sandwiches
Crisps
Flap jack
Sugary drinks
Processed mini sausages
Ice cream (what a perfect nutritious dinner)

F*ck me she is clearly thick! Why would you let your kid have all that saturatued fats and salt in their diet but can't bare to let him have chocolate 🤣

Nice to see she finally scabbed that free pram she was desperate for. Clearly they are struggling for money after buying their awful new house flogging all her stuff on Insta is just trashy
Wow just seen the photo of him in the buggy, how old is he?!

I don’t think he’s that over weight really, only his little chubby face

Reactions: 1
She is always over feeding that child littly porky 🐷 chubby chap . Trying to push him to much

I don’t think he’s that over weight really, only his little chubby face
At 17 months old he should be walking.... he can't hold his weight for very long and falls straight over. I'm not sure if is a development thing or its just cus hes so heavy 🤣

long time lurker first time poster. She’s driven me over the edge with her hair cutting advice. I’m hairdresser but anyone with eyes can see she’s done a tit job. pipe down love!
Donalds. Yoggys. Gibson dog. Even the way she says baby! Yet I can’t stop watching.
As for the food thing, no chocolate but he has Wotsists, aspartame packed yoghurts, and now a bloody innocent smoothie at every opportunity!!
If it’s not food in the child’s gob it’s a dummy.
And I’m so glad someone has said about the baby zen yoyo she was gifted right at the beginning of her ‘parenting journey’

• Haha
long time lurker first time poster. She’s driven me over the edge with her hair cutting advice. I’m hairdresser but anyone with eyes can see she’s done a tit job. pipe down love!
Donalds. Yoggys. Gibson dog. Even the way she says baby! Yet I can’t stop watching.
As for the food thing, no chocolate but he has Wotsists, aspartame packed yoghurts, and now a bloody innocent smoothie at every opportunity!!
And I’m so glad someone has said about the baby zen yoyo she was gifted right at the beginning of her ‘parenting journey’
All of this! The way she speaks just just
hit the nail on every head with this 😂😂

All of this! The way she speaks just just

hit the nail on every head with this 😂😂
😂😂😂 my son took my phone

I meant to say
The way she calls him baby 🤮 between her and the lambertons all the kids do is eat! Is it normal?

Reactions: 2
I also hate the way she speaks its like she's 5 years old the vocabulary she uses, 'Toddy' he's a grown man ffs! She likes to call everything delicious or deliciousness 🤣 her food looks so boring and plain instant/frozen everything.

Another thing she let her kid eat off the floor today keeping in mind her house looks filthy and she has a dog running in and out 🤢
STOP TRYING TO MAKE C HAPPEN 🤣 🤮

• Haha
Nah it’s just the “C” thing I absolutely hate!!!!! And “Donalds” really drives me batty 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Bathroom hardly a “Reno” she’s had a new bathroom suite and a lick of paint

Why does EVERYTHING have to be abbreviated? Is it an influencer “thing”?

• Haha
Bathroom hardly a “Reno” she’s had a new bathroom suite and a lick of paint

Why does EVERYTHING have to be abbreviated? Is it an influencer “thing”?
God can’t forget the “Reno”!! It’s so cringe.

I also hate the way she speaks its like she's 5 years old the vocabulary she uses, 'Toddy' he's a grown man ffs! She likes to call everything delicious or deliciousness 🤣 her food looks so boring and plain instant/frozen everything.

Another thing she let her kid eat off the floor today keeping in mind her house looks filthy and she has a dog running in and out 🤢
STOP TRYING TO MAKE C HAPPEN 🤣 🤮
It’s when he walks outside barefoot too, the dog wee and pop all over that lawn! Put some socks on atleast

I stopped getting notifications for this thread and thought it was just me thinking all of these things 😂 don’t get why she posts those awful photos of her child with food hanging out of his mouth. You might think it’s cute but I promise nobody else does 🤢 imagine someone taking a photo of her eating and posting all the bad angles. Just no

Hi Rey, subtitles are used to be inclusive to the deaf and hard of hearing 🧏 So if they want to come in on garden chat they cannot turn the volume up 🙄 Sorry that you can’t be ‘asked’ to be inclusive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For Christ sake clemmy
She really is trying to be something she’s not
Also subtle hint for Beggy garden furniture

Reactions: 2