thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't let him have chocolate but made some box cupcakes covered in icing with him the other day. Which he was happily stuffing his face with, I'm struggling to see the difference.

Reactions: 2
I still cant get my head around how chocolate will make a difference to his already awful diet?

Reactions: 2
She thinks her husband is the coolest bloke on the planet the way she calls him Willis. He’s probably got a life of misery living with her droaning voice whinge all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I missing something, why is she getting an online delivery slot? Her and ‘Willis’ are capable of going to the shops and not taking a slot away from the vulnerable and in need.

Did she mean she had a friend over to help move Carters nursery around on her lunch? Surely not?

She’s so try hard!
That house looks like an absolute hole!
£600 for a blind,some carpet and white washed walls?? Is it a gold plated blind?

Reactions: 5
She’s so try hard!
That house looks like an absolute hole!
£600 for a blind,some carpet and white washed walls?? Is it a gold plated blind?
Absolute bollocks! We’ve just carpeted three big bedrooms, stairs and landing for £650 so no way did she spend £600 on all that. The blind would have been about £60 max and the white paint would have been £25 maximum.

Reactions: 1
She’s one of those who trying so hard to fit into the insta lifestyle but probably living off credit. Why would you move into a house apparently a “reno” project... with no money to do said reno. more like it’s all they could afford and she’s trying to justify the move from a nice house / area

Reactions: 3
She’s one of those who trying so hard to fit into the insta lifestyle but probably living off credit. Why would you move into a house apparently a “reno” project... with no money to do said reno. more like it’s all they could afford and she’s trying to justify the move from a nice house / area
She most likely was hoping and waiting for it all to be gifted like the bigger accounts 😂

Reactions: 1
oh would you look at that she was ever so kindly gifted a pillow thing after sharing their page the other day. pay for something yourself you beg :rolleyes:

• Haha
Don’t these insta huns know how stomach churningly cringe it is to say ‘kindly gifted’ 😂 but it’s okay guys it was gifted to Carter not to her

I’m so sick of her and accounts like hers who just happen to mention one day what they are after then bam gifted the next day! All it does it make me never want to spend money so thy that company!!!!! She’s such a beg! Argh it’s infuriating!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5