thewillishome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as the mean popular girl at school and a bit of a snob

Reactions: 4
Seen it all now. an advent calendar full of random snacks you’d give your child on a normal day anyway, what’s the point. And why isn’t he allowed chocolate pretty sure she’s shown him eating cake and all sorts from about 6 months old

Seen it all now. an advent calendar full of random snacks you’d give your child on a normal day anyway, what’s the point. And why isn’t he allowed chocolate pretty sure she’s shown him eating cake and all sorts from about 6 months old
She likes to make out that he's healthy and doesn't eat anything 'wrong'. You can clearly see that isn't true.

Why does she always take her kid out when he’s sick. Vile.

all she cares about is going out and drinking Costa. No matter how poorly the child is.

Reactions: 3
Massive, ridiculous, ‘all for the gram’ over the top birthday party for her baby’s 1st birthday. All of which he will have no clue about. This girl needs to stop acting like she’s some kind of minor celeb and stop doing everything for likes and attention. Poor kid of hers looks totally disinterested in the whole event.

Massive, ridiculous, ‘all for the gram’ over the top birthday party for her baby’s 1st birthday. All of which he will have no clue about. This girl needs to stop acting like she’s some kind of minor celeb and stop doing everything for likes and attention. Poor kid of hers looks totally disinterested in the whole event.
Imagine your baby’s birthday being gifted with no effort whatsoever I absolutely love planning my kids birthdays . Yes also way over the top like the Faiers family, all for instagram as usual

Reactions: 2
Why do a poll asking if you like ads then push your views on why we should basically support her? She doesn’t have the decency to reply to your message ermmm no I won’t swipe up on all your #aff links to give you income maybe try not to buy from Asos all the time and you wouldn’t be relying on us to fund your shopping habbits. Can’t stand her recently along with Marthashappilyeverafter

Reactions: 5
What struck me as quite rude was 'if it bugs you why do you follow me?' I highly doubt 20.9k people follow her account because she does Ads and wants money from It. Wouldn't they follow for her dog/house/pictures (she did start off as a 'home' insta before her pregnancy) and for others the photos of her son she updates as people some people love mummy and baby acounts I would presume ? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

So her engagement is down on ads and she’s trying to guilt people into liking her crap 😂

Reactions: 1
Her voice just kills me. I don’t think she could ever sound genuinely thrilled or excited about anything.

So her engagement is down on ads and she’s trying to guilt people into liking her crap 😂
Literally scroll through her feed and all of her ads get just over 100 likes but other photos get 800 - 1000. Girl is fumingggg 😂 Either way both still tit numbers for 20k followers

The bit that made me laugh.... 'I've turnt down lots of money to do ads and lots of opportunities as I didnt feel it was right 😳😩 jesus wept sure thing hun what ever you say! That desperate she done an ad about yoghurts that you can buy for 50p 🤨bore off hun. You would think that she would have spent her week of annual leave with her family and son making memories not posting false ads on insta every day glued to her phone. That poor kid looked so frightened at his party who in their right mind hires a party planner to do a 1 year olds birthday... oh wait it's an ad! She will start a YouTube channel next you wait 🤦🏼‍♀️🧐

This is the problem with insta at the moment too many people using it to make money off their followers. And they wonder why people don't engage.

Yes advertising is everywhere such a tv and posters and we, as consumers can choose to ignore them. The same goes for insta if we don't want to see the people we follow advertising stuff then we can choose to ignore it. They can't be offended if we chose not to engage.....especially if the market isn't right...for example I don't have any babies or toddlers anymore so most of the stuff she's peddling I'm never gonna be interested in.

Biggest hypocrisy on insta is 'if you don't like it scroll past or don't look' and they then get upset when we do🤷‍♀️ they forget that without us as followers they wouldn't have an account, they need us more than we need them and most if them forget this.

The bit that made me laugh.... 'I've turnt down lots of money to do ads and lots of opportunities as I didnt feel it was right 😳😩 jesus wept sure thing hun what ever you say! That desperate she done an ad about yoghurts that you can buy for 50p 🤨bore off hun. You would think that she would have spent her week of annual leave with her family and son making memories not posting false ads on insta every day glued to her phone. That poor kid looked so frightened at his party who in their right mind hires a party planner to do a 1 year olds birthday... oh wait it's an ad! She will start a YouTube channel next you wait 🤦🏼‍♀️🧐
I think she does already have a YouTube. Don't think she's very active on it though.

is that child ever not eating? He’s just an insta accessory. And her voice sounds like a drain emptying 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2